• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
Another picture... yeah using a mirror to take it... how lame of me.

And people say I don't smile enough.... :rolleyes:

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
I'm the dude on the right:

BTW, that's my tongue sticking out there, so you don't think I've got a thick lip or something.
I do have to work on the "stick my tongue out" pose :p.

Look, there's a little crown above my head xD

And this is just me in the late afternoon

It was "Koninginnedag" in the Netherlands(litteraly translated it means "Queensday"). It's our Queen's birthday so everywhere in Holland there is partying and free markets. In Amsterdam(our capital) the whole city is just one massive party (orange-coloured people everywhere, orange is our national colour because our Royal Family is descended from Willem van Oranje-Nassau, which means Willem of Orange-Nassau, so that's why, also we've got a red-white-blue flag on our cheeks because that's the Dutch flag).

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
It was "Koninginnedag" in the Netherlands(litteraly translated it means "Queensday"). It's our Queen's birthday so everywhere in Holland there is partying and free markets. In Amsterdam(our capital) the whole city is just one massive party (orange-coloured people everywhere, orange is our national colour because our Royal Family is descended from Willem van Oranje-Nassau, which means Willem of Orange-Nassau, so that's why, also we've got a red-white-blue flag on our cheeks because that's the Dutch flag).
You make me want to drop everything and move to a different country.

Rici

BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
@ The Mad Hatter, if you already get excited by that little piece I wrote, well you would totally explode when you are actually here on Koninginnedag! Really, it is undescribable.

On the last 3 pictures I was on Museumplein, where Radio 538(probably wont say anything to you guys, but that's like the most popular radio station in the Netherlands) every year has concerts with all kind of artists, including our own national pride: DJ Tiesto!!!

This is a small portion of Museumplein at day(we moved forward to the stage, so most of it is behind us):

And at night(when DJ Tiesto started):

Btw, did you know that our Koninginnedag is celebrated in Australia? Yes, appearently there live alot of Dutchies in Sydney(I believe) and even Australians join them in the party.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Oooh, I want to go! Sounds like Mardi Gras in May.

also I'm a closet DJ Tiesto fan, and techno in general.

Rici

BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
@Xsyven, thank you, I know, they make everyone who wears them look hot/awesome! xD

@Bahamut, I'm not familliar with Mardi Gras, so I can't compare this too it.
Also, you say you like techno? Well, on another square there was Slam FM, which mostly plays trance, dance and techno and stuff(I'm not really into that so I can't figure out the differences :p). Too bad everything(all the things outside) has to stop at 10 o'clock(it's still in the middle of Amsterdam, where also old people and children live, who need to sleep :p). Well, it doesn't really stop after 10, because when everyone is walking back to the Central Station you can just start with shouting a familliar song or something and automaticly everyone will follow up, so the streets are filled with sound again.

Anyway it's just awesome.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
Mardi Gras is pretty cool. It's basically partying for days and is a holiday celebrated in Louisiana. In New Orleans it can get out of hand because of all the people and drunks but it's more relaxed in smaller cities like Slidell (where I'm from).

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
I hope you have a gun on hand, rabidbunny... You're about to get A LOT of unwanted attention from random people...

Oh, and congratulations on BRoom entry ahead of time.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Not bad rabidbunny(forgot ur real name) you look exotic, least this forum does bring some attractive girls, not that it really matters ;D

Lol

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
We (my girlfriend, my dog, and I) decided to take some pictures today.

I'm quite proud of my Arkansas pole. *wink wink*

Closest thing to a family photo I have. Our "child" wouldn't cooperate.

We also had a water balloon fight.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I know-- it's not a bad thing to be crazy and beautiful. I know I am.

Better choice of emoticon this time. :p

m3gav01t

BRoomer
BRoomer
m3gav01t are you talking about his low teir bi weekly lol, I'd be the guy staying outta the way trying to just talk to Chillin
yeah, yeah, i remember you. this is me:

i just look slightly less blurry in real life. unless you're plastered. in which case this is a pretty accurate representation of what i'd look like if you were to look at me.

also, masahiro. you're a funny guy. nice to meet you and janet in person.

Mrs. Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
I went to Disney Land last week and got on the Buzz Lightyear ride. I totally kicked this ride's butt. I was focusing pretty hard, and beat everyone in my family by quite a bit. I love how my sister is taking a pic of me while it was taking my picture. LOL

Sporkman

Smash Ace
My family rules that game. We're always in the hundred-thousands.
Too true. One time when me and my relatives were there the ride kept breaking down and we were able to rack some stupidly high scores. Usually helped having what I think is a new style gun though, easy button pressing.

MiB game is good too, I got a really high score that none one believed I got it, even after I got the person next to me to tell my little cousin, who was an annoying nob and didn't listen.

Anyway, I was off at a wedding last weekend and prehaps got a little too into things once the music got going, dragging bystanders into the fray and jamming with the band .. but, er, there's only one type of guitar I play..

After the air guitar duet, I promptly stood up and shouted, a la Frank the Tank from OldSchool, "YOU KNOW IT!".

Despite being endlessly amused by the name (actually pronounced "co-burns"), it was my first encounter, I ultimately necked as many as I could get my hands on. Jack Daniels, Bell's, Captain Morgan Rum and Cockburn's, all was game, and the latter, although being called Cockburn's, was perhaps the best I had. I had some pints too. Guinness (good old) and Beck's.

Top Bottom