• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
But we're really ****ing broke... you said you were going to get a job last week, Frank! Are you on coke again?!

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
lol sorry about the last post...thats not how i am at all. wow whos the dude!? Girls are the only ones allowed to post pics buddy.

EE - WHo are you!?!....and how do you know me!?

well anyways..

mega - i saw her first on here. shes mine. back off...internet baller. Im scared of you internet charm. That takes skill. I think you're just jealous that i thought of saying her name was pretty before you did.

wow why is everyone so jealous that she chose me to respond to?! LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiwii!! - <3 I hope you got my PM. How do you know my name is Matt?!!? and yes chz1 and redd do live in the area so we should smash sometime! I was busy today sorry.

wow girl + smash = you are perfect.

well guys ...bye!! have fun getting dem digits or wooing those ladies as mega would say it.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
so guyz i just think i shuld up date u all on mi internet grlfriend and how we luv eachother soooo muxch and we r going to spend the re3st of our lifes together!! omg!! lol lov is so grate ^^

(By the way, a picture, + outdoors. Who knew it could be this sunny in Canada)

"I am so caught up on it, I would like to steal your digits."

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Well, I don't have many pics, my mom is so obsessed with taking pictures of my baby sister I get like 1 pic a year, and my friends don't even take pics. Anyway here's a [pretty poor sh**y] pic of me in some zoo with my baby sis:

Here we go.....:

Also, the other reason why I have little - no pics is because my mom is a terrible photograher >.>

kiwiii

Smash Lord
lol sorry about the last post...thats not how i am at all. wow whos the dude!? Girls are the only ones allowed to post pics buddy.

EE - WHo are you!?!....and how do you know me!?

well anyways..

mega - i saw her first on here. shes mine. back off...internet baller. Im scared of you internet charm. That takes skill. I think you're just jealous that i thought of saying her name was pretty before you did.

wow why is everyone so jealous that she chose me to respond to?! LOL

Kiwii!! - <3 I hope you got my PM. How do you know my name is Matt?!!? and yes chz1 and redd do live in the area so we should smash sometime! I was busy today sorry.

wow girl + smash = you are perfect.

well guys ...bye!! have fun getting dem digits or wooing those ladies as mega would say it.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!

lolllll wtf matt hahah

are you going to umbc this saturday?
you should pick me up >_>;
and we should smash on friday! i don't work this weekend :]
i need more fox in my life please!! haha

Sporkman

Smash Ace
More angles you say? well this is like the only one; the top down:

And another normal pic for the lovely people who love to stare at an attractive person's picture on the internet
, MASAHIROx.

Sporkman

Smash Ace
I think a cut is on the cards (cue bad photoshops) as I have to go to a wedding (those photos are from the stag-do), and after my exams look for a job.

So, I have to look presentable enough to get a job and hopefully still look 'good', loose use of the term still, in general.

At least someone realises my waves are natural, I get so many ****ing times if I curl my hair, when I reply 'no', they follow up with whether I use straightners!

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Well duh, of course those are natural.

I'd say just trim an inch or two off of it, maybe add a couple more layers in there.

It looks nice and healthy, so there's not really much that it needs. :p

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
why do guys were crap-pink shirts!? i wouldnt mind so much if they werent crap

*tries not to make a racial joke* . . .wow frank, loving the (*****) ladies i see

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Congrats Vulpine, and thats a nice pic of you an ur lovely lady.

Anyway Frank are u like the only Negro in ur school?

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Azua, I just wanted to say, um... I hope you don't get mauled by a bear. Because you've got a pretty face.

Frank Fly: You and your friends (assuming of course you didn't just slip into the picture at the last second) look like they could be the cast of a cheesy teen drama.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
^ It will feel great once u realize you are finally free lol

@ Peeze, its da glasses man, had them pushed all up on my face cause I was playing Smash

@ Afrotaki, I like the facial hair thing you got going on, wish mine would grow >__>

m3gav01t

BRoomer
BRoomer
Okay then well you guys can meet the man behind the sig then:

...yeah
holy **** dude! were you just at chudat's biweekly? i was there. i was the one chugging the bottle of scotch and trying to convince people to money match me in smash 64.

also, i think i'm getting an ulcer. i figured this was clearly the most appropriate thread for me to post that in.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Azua, if your hair could *****slap you, it totally would. But that still doesn't change the fact that it's amazing.

Top Bottom