• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace

What Can Brown Do For You?
OFMG I HAVE ANOTHER TWIN!!!!!!!!!!

Me playing my pink DS

The power of Christ compels you two STOP NEGLECTING the kick *** Nintendo systems (the DS is cool for a portable, but it doesnt have twilight princess, or melee)

whoa. . .you both seem strangely familiar. . .9and im not talking about a mirror frank)

either of you been down to Tampa?

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Woah you got a cute face an I'm feeling the hair plus eye liner, though I would not put it past you to be able to kick my ***, something about that grin just lets me know you are pure evil.

Vulpine lemme holla at ur girl? lololol nice pic man

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
Vulpine lemme holla at ur girl? lololol nice pic man
Haha sry, but im all the man she needs ; ). She sure is a keeper too. She's beautiful, she's a gamer, she's just as dorky as I, and most importantly; she loves me. I think I lucked out here.

and thanks.

Sporkman

Smash Ace
Here's me having a good time and being the life and soul of the party.

Azua you seem to know hair, any suggestions of how I should cut mine?

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
**** it , I lost.

You're too good Venom.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Spork:
More layers at the top might work.

I really would need to see a couple angles to actually have a helpful suggestion though. :p

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
I need to link This topic to every smash n00b that posts a

"are there any girl smashers"
Or
"are there any drag-queen smashers" topic.
Its a joke to the dudes with the long hair, take it personally if you are an ***

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
I don't get your joke <_<' .

OOH OH, Azua.. Azuaaaaah, do me next, oh oh pleasee please!!! I'll post some pic later on.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
OMG kiwii!! ...right?

lol you live so close to me and yr soooooooooooo cuuuute!

we should meet up sometime...i know you have a myspace....your name is Janet...Its pretty.

Yr deef the prettits smasher i have EVER seen

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Trying to hook up with a girl on Smashboards is one step below living in a basement

m3gav01t

BRoomer
BRoomer
also, masahiro, if i were you, i **** sure wouldn't use internet lingo or leetspeak that's riddled with spelling and grammatical errors to try to woo a woman into my expensive bedding. not that i'm some sort of casanova though, just a suggestion.

also,

we should meet up sometime...i know you have a myspace....your name is Janet...Its pretty.
sounds incredibly like:

m3gav01t said:
we should meet up sometime. i've been stalking you for a while now. i know you have a myspace, i found it after hours of scouring the internet using all the personal information i could find on you. i really like it a lot. i check it every fifteen minutes or so, janet. of course i know your name is janet, silly! that was an easy thing to find out. it was much harder to find out that you have a birthmark approximately the size of a quarter on your side underneath your right arm. i had to sit and watch your window for hours. but seeing you change was totally worth it. ah, janet, i think of screaming out your absurdly gorgeous name every time i do that thing i do in the shower everyday. sometimes several times a day. nothing wrong with a healthy libido. so yeah we should totally hang out sometime or something.
one final note: why the hell do people compliment each others names? i mean, that's like saying, "oh, check that out, your parents totally did a good job at naming you and i can't find anything else worth worth complimenting you on." i mean, saying i like your name is one thing, saying it's pretty or something is just bizarre in my book. could someone please enlighten me as to why human creatures do this? because i don't ****ing understand.

anyway, masahiro, good luck with janet.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Eorlingas an m3gav01t, your jokes all fail because he knows her already in real life like me, we were at a smash torny in VA together w/ other smashers aswell just yesterday.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I laughed pretty hard at Megavolt just now. It's pretty creepy to post that he wants to meet her and hang out even if he has before. It's like Tak and Tera. I don't care that they know each other, it's ********.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
I think some people just have really cool names. Even if they didn't name themselves, I like to tell people when I like their name. My friend was student-teaching a kid named Dontavia Xeno last semester, which I thought was pretty awesome. I never met the kid, but if I had, I would have told him that he had an awesome name.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Eorlingas an m3gav01t, your jokes all fail because he knows her already in real life like me, we were at a smash torny in VA together w/ other smashers aswell just yesterday.
I'd be more freaked out if someone I knew did that to me than if it was just a random stranger over the internet. They know where I live! @_@

In response to Mega: My friends and I have code names. Heh. Mine's Poochan.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
OMG kiwii!! ...right?

lol you live so close to me and yr soooooooooooo cuuuute!

Yr deef the prettits smasher i have EVER seen
ROOOOOFLLLLLLLLLL
ew matt
:p

dude i'm not working tomorrow
you me redd chzn1 etc, let's smash!

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
MASAHIROx reminds me of why I got a gun...

So Janet, if you're not doing anything later there is a party in pants tonight and you're invited. Oh and commonyoshi... you too.

Keep in mind that this is a joke. I'm stalking someone else...

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
yo EE....i meant to say this before....but i think you figured it out that im a terrible loser.

KIWII...i never really talk to girls IRL but i find it slightly less hard on t3h internet. I went through each and every girl that posted pics here and i find you the most attractive so i will talk about you. hehe we should just chill sometime. OMG we're both seniors as well!!! LOL. we have soo much in common! and yr pictures are sooo pretty. I wish we could meet just once...=( since its so hard for me to talk to girls IRL because of stupid awkwardneess....BUT WE BOTH PLAY SMASH OMG!!

OMG Im sooo excited to see if you to me again! YAY! (*waits at computer and continues to fail at life*)

OMG she wants to smash with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CLEARLY asking chicks out on the internet WORKS!!!! YESSSS! what a rush!

Top Bottom