• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer

In Ocean Park at Hong Kong : D I like how smooth the camera made my skin look xD
What's Ocean Park? That's some amazing scenery there. Landscape like that is one of the many reasons I'd like to go overseas to teach English when I get out of college. :p

Azua, that's a pretty cool snake, although snakes aren't really my thing. You should get a spiky penguin.

I'm not exactly sure how to make a spiky penguin stick out of your lip and people would be able to tell what it is. You'll have to figure that part out on your own.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Haha, Ocean Park is a um...ocean theme park in Hong Kong to say the least xD Has been around for ages and aages, I think this year was it's 30th or 40th year, one or the other. I used to live across the road from it as a kid : ) It pwns HongKong Disneyland any day xD

It's pretty famous for the cable car, as half of the park is at the base of a hill/mountain-y and the other half is at the top and the only way up and back down, is the cable car. It does give you a wonderful view of the bay and ocean near by : D

EDIT: Ah thought I had a pic I took with my cam from the cable car : D
The most green you'll ever see in Hong Kong

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Not your best picture, tm ;)

Just started raining, cool.
Haha xD I liked my strange ******** looking eye in this :B I was playing around, took this photo and was like "OMGZ THIS IS COOL" so i blinded myself for another 20mins or so staring into sunlight xD
Otherwise i liked my skin tones in this too :B

But meh. I'm not really photographic material really. xD

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
cool pics TM and Azua....
except..azua...just make sure not to get into any fights while u have that thing in ^_^..it would not be pretty, lol.

and indeed, i did get that shirt at hot topic. i never get to shop there though, cuz the closest one is over an hour away :/
and...no clue who Brit Foshee is, but i have had people tell me i look like that "dude from desperate house wives"..i forget his name.

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
So, hey guys. I'm the closest thing you're ever going to get to a male camwhore on Smashboards. I've decided to take requests - so if there's anything you want me to put on my head or whatnot, I'd happily oblidge. For now, Several Pictures Galore

2 (Click)
3 (Click Click)

Yes, I'm aware there's a Camera Delay button, but those pictures are a pain in the *** to take, because you need something to put it on. So, for now, Mirror and Angle pictures. Deal with it.
And don't you just love my colourful bathroom?

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Request Granted, Good Chap

Wanted: Props

We've already established that I look like Side Show Bob. Moving on...

(I'm actually wearing a Blue shirt in this picture. o.o Bad lighting is baaaad)

cF=)

Smash Lord
Rate me :3

I'm in my asian friend's basement. I'm like, half smiling, half looking weird... and why are my eyes not looking the same color u__u I'm not photogenic.

EDIT: I might post a picture of my nipple later on, but I don't have a camera lol

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
y helo thar cluster****

In other news, sleeping with the snake in my lip is rated difficult to nigh-impossible.

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Boy do I have a story for you then. A little over a year ago I got nipple rings (long story, well not really just a lot of Captain Morgan again). I passed out and my old room mate decided to would be funny if he tied a string around one and then tie it to the bed post. You see where this is going? One horrible hangover and 6 stitches later I decided never go near a tattoo shop while out drinking with buddies.

Just say no to drinking kids.

cF=)

Smash Lord
My nipple already got pranked like that, but it ripped less skin than yours.

SAY YES TO NIPPLE PIERCINGS KIDS !

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
So, um... I heard some things. I heard you like nipple piercings. All the ladies do, it's okay. So, uh... do you wanna, you know...

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Wow, that is an ooooold quote. Where did you dig that up from? Was that in this topic?
I've just heard them way too much. **** radio. And the 'lol we'll do a concept album, then people will take us seriously!' thing never worked for me.

Eight Sage

Smash Lord
in the range of 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255
Wow, that is an ooooold quote. Where did you dig that up from? Was that in this topic?
I've just heard them way too much. **** radio. And the 'lol we'll do a concept album, then people will take us seriously!' thing never worked for me.
LOL! It's old isn't it? :laugh: Kind of "accidentally" read your post.

I respect your opinion, I'm a GD fan since Warning (yeah, I'm one of the very few who started with Warning at the age of 14)

Boulevard and September sounded too much! but they deserve it.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
You mean Good Riddance? YOU ARE NOT A REAL GREEN DAY FAN D:

Myself on the right and two other smashers looking rather... nonchalant.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Boy do I have a story for you then. A little over a year ago I got nipple rings (long story, well not really just a lot of Captain Morgan again). I passed out and my old room mate decided to would be funny if he tied a string around one and then tie it to the bed post. You see where this is going? One horrible hangover and 6 stitches later I decided never go near a tattoo shop while out drinking with buddies.

Just say no to drinking kids.
After a pool party, a bunch of guys were sitting on the couch, and a girl was layin across their laps. Her hair got caught in a nipple ring... her phone across the room rang... she got up and ran to it.

His nipple hasn't been the same since.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I decided to read the last dozen pages. I've got somethin' to say (I killed your baby today...)

1) Seeing the word "party" used in context of a barefoot supersoaker battle seems intrinsically and morally wrong.

2)

That is the greatest photograph ever. Seriously, Az. I'm above drooling over chicks on the interwebs, but the sheer badassery reaches nearly Viking levels :)

3) I harbor a deep hatred for Mr. C

4) Matt, you can smoke my Sharpies, you antagonistic type, you.

5) Frank Fly as Donkey Kong. At last, we can have the live action movie.

6) Obligatory self-portraits so people can provide retaliatory verbal abuse...

The photo that reaffirms all the stereotypes... Canucks really are rugged loggers that drink too much.

And a special bonus: My unphotogenic dog Cerberus

I think it's the mailman's femur.

Fantasia

BRoomer
BRoomer
Switch FC
SW-3476-8294-6601
I think Azua set out to prove everyone wrong. Dyeing your hair is perfectly healthy, it even leads to a longer life.

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
Don't you guys know she dyes her hair in only the richest bloods of demons? Tons of nutrients in that kinda stuff.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
I thought there was more nutrients in demon *****

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
You're thinking of Troll spunk, which she regularly ingests in copious quantities in her dreams.

This has been another session with Dodongo, your resident expert on Azua and other such mythical creatures.

Bazooka Lucca

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm hiring thundermistress to come to america and take some pictures of me just to post them in this thread.

Top Bottom