• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Eorlingas, I think your previous avatar is better.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I can't help but think a nice "& FF" would look good on that avatar to the right of the smilie to compliment the "& EE". Or maybe that's just me wanting to get in on much sought after virtual real-estate... :laugh:

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
You'd have to make it yourself and post it in my avatar thread. I've created none of them.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Twin Brothers

I've been trying for the longest to get my twin bro. (Alphonso) to sign up for this forum, but he's just too lazy to do so. He's so hard to convince! Anyway, this is when him and myself were around age 16 and as you can see we're rivals 4 life at everything, especially football! Admit it, were tight in this picture......

I'm on the left and he's on the right.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
impressive but u r not a jedi yet!!

almost to bruce-lee's physique...all according to plan...

and some other pics of me

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Too late Eeyore.
Might take some pretty soon, I'll edit this post with them.

edit:

i'm so dumb :(
i left the memory card at the other house
/wrists

Matt

Banned via Administration

Go Lord Del Font!

He lost?! Hmm, to kill or not to kill...

Also...

A girl at a LAN Party?? No way!

Uh huh.

Yeah.

Yep.

Oh Gross she's a Japanophile!

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Oh man, I remember Medieval Times. I use to go there all the time when I was younger.

The last time I went, the guy who I was rooting for (Black and White, I think) was fighting someone else (Yellow red?), when the other guy smacks him across the stomach above the safety belt thing they have. My guy collapsed on the ground, cursing, and they rushed guys out there to make sure he wasn't bleeding. The game was delayed for half and hour.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
Haha Matt your expression is perfect in the last photo.

Also I really want to go to Medieval Times now too. Last time I went my knight won. I think schools on field trips can bribe the other knights to take a dive to boost school spirit. But I remember being bored as hell by the dumb horse show they did. Nobody cares if two horses can rear up and turn around in unison or some ****, I wanna see lances busting.

Matt

Banned via Administration
a girl playing solitare at a lan party lololololol
Right away she was bragging and saying that she's this awesome gamer and whoops her brother in everything so I kept blowing her up mercilessly with the rocket launcher in Far Cry and she was getting frustrated and threatened to beat me up and that she could do it easily because she's got a black belt in some martial art and I struggled to keep a straight face because she couldn't be more than 90 lbs and if I said "okay let's fight outside" the sunlight probably would have melted her.

Oh man, I remember Medieval Times. I use to go there all the time when I was younger.

The last time I went, the guy who I was rooting for (Black and White, I think) was fighting someone else (Yellow red?), when the other guy smacks him across the stomach above the safety belt thing they have. My guy collapsed on the ground, cursing, and they rushed guys out there to make sure he wasn't bleeding. The game was delayed for half and hour.
Yellow/Red is a badass.

Also, I kept hoping the hawk would make off with someone's chicken.

Man, I love Medieval Times. You shoulda called me and asked if I wanted to go. :(
Aww dammit I didn't even think to ask you. Sorry Rev! I'd say "next time!" but it was so expensive that I probably won't go back for a very long time. =(

Haha Matt your expression is perfect in the last photo.

Also I really want to go to Medieval Times now too. Last time I went my knight won. I think schools on field trips can bribe the other knights to take a dive to boost school spirit. But I remember being bored as hell by the dumb horse show they did. Nobody cares if two horses can rear up and turn around in unison or some ****, I wanna see lances busting.
When the knights were kissing roses and throwing them to fair maidens, I hooted and waved my arms and our knight threw a rose to me so I blew him a kiss. My friends couldn't stop laughing. =D

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Memphis is quite a different South than Texas, my dear Eor.

And this is me junior year of high school. I got into a hell of a lot of trouble for that little kilt. And, if any one was wondering, I am wearing a "Rejected" shirt which, sadly, was stolen soon after.

Top Bottom