• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Mr.C

Smash Master
girl i really want to work this out **** girl im trying

theres no excuse but i got an ice box where my heart use to be.

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
It is!
It's just ****ty outside today so maybe a pic tomorrow or when the weather clears? :o
Its nasty here too. I would get out and get nasty too if it wasnt for my camera. If I did that today I would have to get me some cowboy boots and I dont want to crush any hopes you may have of winning.

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
I get that all the time. I went out with some friends (one who turned 21 eight days ago) last night and was the only one carted all night long. It really dosent bother me.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, more pictures of Kiwiii! =]

Kiwiii, in you're case it doesn't really matter if your lacking a tan(can't really see that, you seem pretty **** tanned to me) and long hair(i love the short hair). Hotness is just in your genes, so no tan or no long hair, teh hawtness stays forever!

And Kenny, back off! I'm already stalking her!

cF=)

Smash Lord
I know an asian girl who looks just like Kiw..... wait..... asians all look the same!

Just kidding, I love short hair :)

cF=)

Smash Lord
If Kiwi post more pics of herself, I promess I'll post a picture of my pierced nipple :p

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
ahhhhh i miss my tan. and long hair. :( :( :( :( ****

azua is pretty!!! =)
Man, I wish I could carry off short hair >< Everytime I've had my hair cut short I've always ended up looking like a guy instead D: Gotten mistaken a few times too...><

You remind me a bit of my friend at uni xD

Sirias

Smash Champion
XD Really?
I don't get mistaken for a girl when I have long hair... but people still call me a girl when I have long hair *it is somewhat short now, though, yay*.
I think girls with long hair are just as smexy. =]

AUSTRALIA'S SO FKIN HOT! T____T;;
Someone kill me.
Or someone bring Winter over, like, right now.
Somehow.

Skywalker

Space Jump

A party from a few summers ago--us acting like dorks. I'm the guy in the center with the cyan shirt.

And Rhea: You look very nice. :)

Mr.C

Smash Master
rhea is pretty much the hottest girl on smash boards no doubt

skywalker quit being 10 yrs old

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Looks recent. I may have to ban someone for being on here and less than 13.

Seriously though, Skywalker, thank you for completely throwing me off w. your age. Thank you also for not being a typical middle school (high school now? i dunno) internet troll.

Skywalker

Space Jump
From last fall in Frankenmuth, Michigan:

Me getting my inner John Travolta on. About a month ago I scaled it for some reason, so it's low-res. >.<

And in the tradition of a Foxpower+ "I'm leaving" post (Sans the censor-dodging and leaving):

Pedophiles -- *****es

Get out.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
lol I like how the eyeshadow color goes w/ her profile, so cute ^^

/no homo

~2 line reply~

Justin

Smash Apprentice
My friend has a cat about that length, a little fatter and has a nub as a tail. It's name? Screech. It's so fat and lazy it can't walk from one side of the house to the other without stopping and laying down a few times.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
That is indeed a long cat but the look on that poor cats face is pure horror, whats going on in that house I wonder o.O

Sporkman

Smash Ace
I concur, your siamese cat seems eccentricly elastic. Next time, don't have bahumat in the picture, his hairy palms make the siamese feline look like a convincing tabby.

Top Bottom