• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
You have an otter? That, my dear ThunderMistress, is ridiculous...
As much as I'd like to own her, she ain't my otter D: She belongs to a Probocis monkey sanctuary who found her as a baby on the beach :3 She has free roam of the place though xD Totally adorable :3

Mr.C

Smash Master
you can tell by the look in your eyes deep down inside your a dirty racist

Mr.C

Smash Master
me to brotha..... those pesky mr.c's

but then you cant help but realize mr.c's are really hot and then you forgive them =]

Mr.C

Smash Master
kiwii lets make babies

just remember unsinkable ships sink
unbreakable walls break
sometimes the things you think will never happen, happen just like that.
unbendable steel bends
if the fury of the wind is unstoppable , ive learned to never underestimate the impossible.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
kiwii, I'm now officially stalking you =]

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Yes Kiwii is very cute and and I've meant her in real life a few times, smash makes the world go round lawl~

kiwiii

Smash Lord
eevisu, i still dont really know which bmore kid you are -__- ...

thanks riciardos. from what i recall, you're pretty hot =] so it's not so bad. haha

viewtiful jon, where in arkansas are you from? i lived there for 5 years before moving to northern va in summer 05. ;x

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
I have been all over Arkansas. Started in Conway, then Searcy, Little Rock, and now Hot Springs. Tech. my parents live in Hot Springs while I go to school in Beebe. And, Ill be in Fayetteville in the fall.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
i'm sorry lol there are always a lot of people at chu's and no one really introduces themselves to me/each other, so i'm pretty clueless with names for the most part. especially smashers from the baltimore area. :/ introduce yourself next time haha sorry~

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
Kiwiii, EE has a glowing controller, either red or blue, it changes when it feels like it or something. I dunno, its weird.

Also, where did you get a moogle hat? Kaiser also has one.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
i think i know who you're talking about? ...... doesn't btree have that same controller though? lol.

i'll tell you where i got it if you get any hat but the moogle one. ;]

EEvisu

Smash Lord
^ Jesus ur fine =O

see girls like that are why I'm mad I left NY :/

oh an nice hat

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
Are those your actual eyes or contact lens? Because if they are your real eyes, they look incredibly sexy.

Edit: It's 3:40 where I live...

[unrelated subject]I have set up the new official everything thread in the Melee Room. Check it out and help me out![/unrelated subject]

Top Bottom