• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Yeah, it's 3:43 here.

And of course they're contacts, rofl
But are they not incredibly sexy if the color happens to be unnatural?
Did that make sense?

I just got off work a little while ago :o

Yeah, I'm still drunk.
Night guys.

edit:

NO U

IT'S 3:43 SUCKA
NOT 3:45

edit um..dos? dose? two!:

i got it from spencer's.
and yes, that's me.
if that wasn't me, i wouldn't be posting it. :p

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
Meh. Smash is definitely better. Or so I keep telling myself.

I used to like Paper Mario the most until Melee drop kicked me in the nuts and made me its b****.

But that goes without saying...

Edit: Lovely eyes regardless of the fact that they look that way because of contact lens.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Superstar Saga is quite possibly my favorite Nintendo game.

I HAVE FURY!!

As for smash...
Smash doesn't have Trolls in loincloths.

And there is nothing sexier than a Troll in a loincloth.
Edit: I take that back.
The only thing more sexy than a Troll in a loincloth is a dancing Troll in a loincloth.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
I really can't decide among the Mario RPGs but you are right, superstar saga is amazing.

Fawful is becoming one of the most popular characters in Mario history. The game was also a good way to see what kind of sexual preference Luigi was into.

Edit: @Duke: Down boy! Don't make me hit you with the newspaper again!

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
rofl
Only if your skin is blue, mofo!
Or greenish.

Fawful is the ****.
I made a Fawful shirt.
I forgot where I put it though.

Did he ever make a return after Superstar?
:c

edit:
mcfox, don't you have a picture of my fawful shirt? :O

edit2:

he'd better return.
i love that little fcker.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
He made a cameo in Partners in Time and if they ever have a M&L3 I think it goes without saying that he will be heavilly considered for a return and/or may even take the final boss position.

I am not making any promises though.

Edit: Haha. He has become so popular, it would be stupid of Nintendo not to bring him back for something. However, they did make Petey Pirahna a recurring character which shows the apparent lack of intelligence they have...

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Your not the only hot stripper on this board.

Thats my paying customer looking but not touching behind me. (long story about the hair, well not really just a lot of Capitan Morgan)

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Are those your actual eyes or contact lens? Because if they are your real eyes, they look incredibly sexy.
Since when did all of these hot girls play smash? Where have I been!?
No freakin way thats really you. Am I missing something? Did you get that shirt form Tshirthell.com? (Im assuming thats you)
I'd like to troll your loincloth, Azua.
omg girlz!

kiwiii

Smash Lord
omg. It couldnt be the fact that some people dont put the real picture of themselves up and I had a hard time believing that was her. It must be the fact that Im a lonely, trolling, pasty white computer nerd. Come on.

Now the other guys...
azua should post a proof picture
like write "a;sldkfja;welih i'm azua" on a piece of paper and hold a fork and make a bigass smile at the camera

*shrug*

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
You must not have noticed my custom title, eh Eor?

^ Was supposed to be a joke about being irrationally spontaneous ^

I was in no way, shape, or form bragging about my custom title. If you think I was being arrogant then I apologize.

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
Oh stop it Uncle Kenny. We are all tired of hearing you talk about your custom title, your book that you constantly allude to, or just talking about youself in general. I'm giving you sincere advice, stop doing it.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
I haven't alluded to my book in ages, I was joking about my custom title, and I joke about myself in general. Most of the stuff I say is sarcasm.

A lot of people want to thank me constantly for the Collaboration Project and I keep telling them that it is a community effort and I in no way take full credit.

Chill out some. If I really wanted to brag, I would talk about the Official Everything Thread.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
azua should post a proof picture
like write "a;sldkfja;welih i'm azua" on a piece of paper and hold a fork and make a bigass smile at the camera

*shrug*

okay?

for the record, i'm still drunk.

and i only put one of the contacts in 1) to prove that, in fact, they're contacts. on a real person. and 2) they're a total ***** to put in after i have makeup on.

although i dig this fork.
this thing's pretty cool.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
Drunk girls make for a fun time...

I mean! Lovely Azua. You look nice.

P.S. Yes, I am a hypocritical a**. I think I am overly arrogant as well. For that reason, I apologize for my arrogance. I don't mean to sound like an a**.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Yeah I still dont understand that whole thing.

What just happened?
and why are you apologizing?
and to who?

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
When did we get more than 2 girls posting here at once? Well, I will put bets that Kiwii will be broomed within 2 months if a. she posts more pictures, and b. Matt has gotten over the past enough to revisit this topic.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
Oh stop it Uncle Kenny. We are all tired of hearing you talk about your custom title, your book that you constantly allude to, or just talking about youself in general. I'm giving you sincere advice, stop doing it.
Yeah I still dont understand that whole thing.

What just happened?
and why are you apologizing?
and to who?
-Duke basically called me arrogant I would be lying if I said I wasn't at times. So I apologized for that.

-I went from swooning over a girl, to complaining about somebody else swooning, to swooning over you. Which was being hypocritical.

-To Duke and everyone else that hates me for doing so.

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
Trust me, Uncle Kenny, I dont hate you. You don't want to see me bad or hateful. Infact, I cannot think of one person that I hate, I'm just not that kind of person. Even though I don't hate anyone I think you would know if I hated you. What I said to was a sincere suggestion that I have heard from numerous people. I could personally care less if you allude to your book or constantly talk about yourself or your title.

Please, don't apologize to me.

EDIT:

Azua you look very nice in that last picture. Why the heck do you only do that in a joking picture? You look very pretty, which before I only said it to do the normal SWF thing. No more emo pictures of you from now on.

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
okay?

for the record, i'm still drunk.

and i only put one of the contacts in 1) to prove that, in fact, they're contacts. on a real person. and 2) they're a total ***** to put in after i have makeup on.

although i dig this fork.
this thing's pretty cool.
Im still not convinced.

Ok Ok so thats really you.

and you still got nothing on my sexy red shoes.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
We Want More DongDongDong!

[and Kiwiii!]

Top Bottom