• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
You're not real south, then. We got Klan rallies at our colleges.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
We had seniors in high school try to hang nooses from the ceiling of the hallways for Spirit Week...we are real South, in a completely horrible way...

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
If you do, there is a bar called Ernestine and Hazel's not too far from Beale Street that has only one burger on the menu, but it is the best hamburger in the world. That and it has quite the atmosphere; completely deep south blues.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
That mask looks like a combination of Darth Vader's helmet and a snake.

Hoefler

BRoomer
I shaved my head a little bit ago (picture coming) but just as a reminder of how long my hair was...

I didn't "bic" it or anything, but it's still pretty **** short.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i'm having a good day.

ninja stars? it could only make my day better!

remember to throw them w/ the blades pointing away

don't eat at lonestar

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i took those images today, 3.5 days after the incident...so most of that red is from inflamation and internal bleeding underneath a thin layer of half-healed skin.

the cut shown isn't that deep..although..
.i have a much deeper gash in my palm from the same incident.(the blade went in my palm first, before tearing out and THEN hitting my thum) I decided not to show it though because it is a very short-lengthed visibly-laughable "scratch"...but looks can be decieving and that 'knick' in fact sliced right through all my skin..although appearing harmless in appearance :/

ScaryMunky

Smash Journeyman
Updated picture.

Join me?

edit: lol, after seeing Cyphus' post about the Lee physique.. am I getting close? :p

I think I have a little too much stomach fat below my belly button. Why oh why didn't I get off my *** more often? I bet that will never go away.. and ****, look at that vein in my neck. =/

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sheeesh >> And i thought girls were pretty bad...xD Seriously, what fat? >_> At least you got some ab definition there xD

From a self-portrait session about a month ago

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
Fudgy you shouldn't have to worry about looking possesed when you are that beautiful.

And myspace is a unstopable force.

I am D3, and here is me looking all average, and uncaring.

The oldest pic.

The awesome stairs

Picture I took using a mirror

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Girls make are admitted to the Back Room faster than anyone else, because they're girls.

Also, TM, I've been meaning to ask for a while, where does your family come from? I know you live in Australia, but I'm wondering what country your family comes from originally.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I tried to figure out how BRoomers were chosen when I first started posting here.

I reached no conclusions.

This was me in high school. Got bored, had fun with my camera phone.

This is me flying. I'm amazing like that. Also, grass is pink where I live.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Girls make are admitted to the Back Room faster than anyone else, because they're girls.

Also, TM, I've been meaning to ask for a while, where does your family come from? I know you live in Australia, but I'm wondering what country your family comes from originally.
Hmm...well my heritage is 100% chinese, but my mum and dad and were both born and brought up in Malaysia. They moved to Hong Kong a year before I was born. And we all have malaysian passports, sooo, we're Malaysian Chinese xD

Actually thinkin about it, I was born in Hong Kong while it was still part of England <_< So that would make me from England, sorta? xD

Meh. I always get confused talkin about that. xD

In Ocean Park at Hong Kong : D I like how smooth the camera made my skin look xD

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
"So that would make me from England, sorta? xD"

Wishful thinking. XD

Hows the chillipad?

Top Bottom