• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
That post you quoted was from so long ago the guys in it have probably tanned to black by now.

Bedi Vegeta

Smash Master
Oh yeah, and it's such a pain to sleep in, and to shower, right Azua...and if you feel like changing your hair some days, WELL.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Jesus Christ monkey balls that hair is godly. Sometimes I hate being darker skinned and half Asian because it can limit the stuff I could do to my hair. See, I'd love to do something like that but it just wouldn't look right. I end up being stuck with boring old black/brown =[.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
What are you talking about? Asians are usually the only people who can pull stuff off like that. With the exception of Azua.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Omgosh Azua <3 I heart that green.

Completeely awesome : )

If I ever did something with my hair, I think I would go short, which would freak me out heaps at the moment.But we'll see xD

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Awwww mangz. I've wanted to dye my hair white for a while and now that I've got enough expendable money for it I've been doing some research. Turns out I can't do it without completely owning my hair and turning it to **** because it's too dark. I still wanna dye it a crazy colour, but I don't know what =[.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
So, I went to go see if Azua really did have a chick-stache, but my work blocked her picture.

For some reason, I find that hilarious.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Lol thats crazy. I wouldnt be able to wear harry potter clothes even to its own movie...

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Meh, stepmania is good.

But just play DDR. xD)
You realize you can hook a Cobalt Flux up to your PC and play every song from every DDR mix and more with Stepmania, right?
I do still play DDR every now and then(more than Stepmania, which is near never). Last records were 5 on Candy and what should have been an AA on LoM. I don't have a CF, otherwise I'd just play on the clearly superior Stepmania.

Top Bottom