• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
PARKOUR PARKOUR!

XD That second pic is pretty ballsy, Sinister.

Smooth Criminal
Super off topic, but there was a thread waaaay back where a bunch of people started wondering why you end your posts with "Smooth Criminal" and it led to all sorts of ridiculous "end tags" until the mod closed the thread. I thought it was freaking hilarious.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Have been in Europe the past 2 and a half weeks with my family on a little driving holiday. :) Am terribly behind in editing my pics but here's a taste of where I went so far...

Switzerland

South France (Yes the water is actually that blue. AMAZING OR WHAT?!)

Barcelona.

Tuscany, Florence and Venice to come. n___n

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
People who just started working at a job where their direct deposit isn't setup yet.

And where do you live where $600/week is minimum wage?

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
walmart pays biweekly. speaking of which did you cash your check at walmart or something? why not just deposit it in your bank yourself? carrying so much cash is so dumb lol. for my first college payment I didn't realize they don't take visa for some reason, and I just changed banks so I didn't have checks yet, so I had to pull out several thousand dollars in cash from my bank and drive it over to my college. I was so nervous but looking back I should have taken a picture to look cool on the internet.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
It's a parody on the whole gansta/pimp/thug thing.

You know, TUSM being black and holding a wad of money etc etc is meant to allude to that.

What's worse is how you act like a complete ***hole about how someone decides to mess around on camera.

Did you used to get bulied or something?

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
He's just getting defensive lol.

Didn't even read that cos I was so =/ about the level of aggression 18spikes showed just cause some dude puts a bit of cash in front of a camera.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
what is the point then, other than to say "hey look everyone, look I could have bought a ps3 at launch!!" at least thundermistress does interesting things with her disposable income
But you don't know me, nor do you know what I do with my money. That was a helluvan assumption though, great job on that one......

:phone:

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
i was taken to see a bunch of hot chicks.. ofc it's all lost on me but w/e i figure you guys would enjoy it

and here's some i took with my own cam --

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Man you know if down below the ladyboys were right you'd hit it.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
dude, zook, they'd be all over you. i've been propositioned at least 20 times since being here -- ticket out, lol

teran: ewwww. if a dude had a vag then maybeeeeee, but not the other way around (stops conversation)

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I was talking to the straight guy lol, and I was implying being actually right down there.

Lol @ internet, making people think chicks with ****s = normality.

Top Bottom