• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
logic tells me if you see frequently see pictures of her in many countries, then obviously she travels a lot.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
because your question predicates an underlying assumption. but it's innocent more than dumb, so i apologize

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Thundermistress is a massproduced robot. You can find one in every country around the world.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
I work for an online education company, we sell management training programs to businesses in south east asia, hence why I am often in Asia, to see clients and stuff. I probably don't make as much as you all think I do, but I still live at home and work from home, so I get to save money I would otherwise spend on rent and other things. So that's me, no more questions. n___n

Bonus points if you can name which movie this place has been a scene in.

Boofy!

Smash Champion
because your question predicates an underlying assumption. but it's innocent more than dumb, so i apologize
It wasn't dumb at all, it was a simple question that warranted a simple answer. Not a condescending one.

Apology accepted though :)

EDIT: ahh interesting TM.. The traveling must be an nice bonus though ^.^

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I've only ever been to San Giminano in the Tuscany region and Florence.

Italy is a beautiful country, their food is amazing too.

I ate Wild Boar and Tuscan truffles there.

So goooood!

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Oh wow, I forgot about this thread.

Here's a prom pic from like a month ago.

[collapse=...Kinda big]
[/collapse]

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Looks @ LT's pic.

"Whaddya mean ju don't have the money?"

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
lmao, I'm all for bringing back the gay thread now that I don't have to deal with it.

But seriously, SWF gays are (were? I hope?) the worst internet gays ever.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
The lgbt thread should come back now that there are so many gays/bis posting here anyways and less of them are ********. Seriously check the news thread on the guy who died, I think one of the posters may have been straight.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
fair call, if you don't cordon off the gays and isolate them from the rest of SWF with their own thread, they'll multiply and fester in the nether regions of the boards. it was all an indirect retaliation, aye

Top Bottom