• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Suspect

Smash Hero
Yea, people cant saying that but im Suspect and I dont care.

If I ever need to i can cover it with makeup lol >_>

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Man tattoo on the neck must have felt SO WEIRD. o.o

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Haha, well I wasn't so much referencing the pain as I was just wondering if it just felt kinda odd.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Oh lol not really except when he first started. I got this weird feeling like my veins exploded in that area...in some odd non painful way..

tera twin

Smash Journeyman
veins..exploding... I would've passed out right then and there if I felt anything remotely to that.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
When you have to have well over 500 computers per campus, they're not going to spend their budget on 27" screens for every single ****ing computer.

I dunno maybe they do that in America, but here they generally like to spend it on flashy lecture hall equipment and lots and lots of chemicals derp

And research funding.

Our tuition fees are significantly lower than over there mind you.

Kanelol

Smash Lord
Inb4 Eu vs Us

Also, knowing how to use fancy equipment is more important than traditional standardized testing going into the 21st century. It doesn't matter how smart you are if you've lived in a world without electricity your entire life. Feel me? The medium's more important than either the creator or the created.

You can be salty that the allegedly undeserving, uneducated, unwashed masses have more fancy things than you, but the fact of the matter is that they still do, which makes them better than you

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Inb4 Eu vs Us

Also, knowing how to use fancy equipment is more important than traditional standardized testing going into the 21st century. It doesn't matter how smart you are if you've lived in a world without electricity your entire life. Feel me? The medium's more important than either the creator or the created.

You can be salty that the allegedly undeserving, uneducated, unwashed masses have more fancy things than you, but the fact of the matter is that they still do, which makes them better than you
Lol what?

That was probably the weirdest response ever. It's like you think we don't have computers or electricity in Britain.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Inb4 Eu vs Us

Who are you even directing this at? Amish people? Darfur war orphans?

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Inb4 Eu vs Us

Did your little sisters' friends shoot funky stuff up your nose into your brain when you went down south?

Kanelol

Smash Lord
Who are you even directing this at? Amish people? Darfur war orphans?
Partially, but for the most part I was referring to most of the people that live on that dreary little rock across that Atlantic. Sure, a few of them have computers, but don't the majority in that country just sit in the dark and bang rocks together for fun

Also, can I ask why I have to explain every single anecdote, metaphor, simile, or hyperbole to you? Do you intentionally misunderstand just to be dense and irritating?

Did your little sisters' friends shoot funky stuff up your nose into your brain when you went down south?
Yes, but that's irrelevant

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Partially, but for the most part I was referring to most of the people that live on that dreary little rock across that Atlantic. Sure, a few of them have computers, but don't the majority in that country just sit in the dark and bang rocks together for fun

Also, can I ask why I have to explain every single anecdote, metaphor, simile, or hyperbole to you? Do you intentionally misunderstand just to be dense and irritating?

Yes, but that's irrelevant
It's nothing personal. I see stupid posts and I feel compelled to say something. Just because you happen to make a lot of them doesn't mean I'm going after you specifically. It's a personal issue I have to work out.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
millions of peoples personal information was compromised under sony's nose and these kids are proud of some phpbb vulnerability. never change, hackers. never change.

Top Bottom