• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Nice try, but I wasn't hover handing in that picture. It was about the ninth picture they too and like the fourth camera, so it was just taken when I was readjusting my hand. It was the best quality one overall though so that's the one I chose to post.

Haha this isn't anywhere near the sketchiest thing I've done (though I guess it is kinda sketchy). It was fun doing it though, so whatever.
hoverhand johns.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer

Went on an ATV in Philippines to a volcano and climbed up the old cooled down lava rocks from a 2006 eruption to be within the 6km 'danger' zone of the volcano crater. It's behind us in the second picture but it's too cloudy to see. :c

Then chilled out in Shanghai with some of my best buds. n____n The city is so pretty at night!

Also got a surprise pressie from the boy who mailed it to me before he left for Europe. n___n If you like cameras you'll get it. Haha.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Beautiful pics! Such a life you lead <3

My life better be as awesome as TM's when I'm in my early 20s or I'm going to feel like a failure XD

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Yep, well up until very recently that is. I'm a senior and the last of my state's tournaments have passed so my debate days are effectively over. I would be going to nationals this year, but my teammate (who is actually another SWF user) didn't qualify for it due to some very shady judging which I'm still upset about.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Dude, sucks. I hate it when judging screws you up =/ Are you guys running the North Korea/Iran case for this month too?

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Nah, last tournament I went to was last month before the new topic.

Also, for topic relevancy, this is our team from last year.

I'm the guy on the right in the white shirt. My partner is the tallest one (in case you're wondering, this is an all boy's school lol)

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I went to Florida for vacation, so here's some of the "better" shots of me and stuff from Sunken Gardens in St. Petersburg, FL.

OMG I love lizards.

And Flamingos :3c

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
How close are those flamingos? At least they aren't those demon peacocks.

Nice pictures, though. Looks like a gorgeous place.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Well it's been a few months but it's far less swollen and almost healed. Yay

RATED

Smash Lord
TM has the most interesting life ever.

This thread should be renamed : "the chronicles of TM interesting life"

I will post some pics here when I finish my "new look" Next month

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
My friend Kate and I doing impressions of plastic bags during Neuroscience dissection.

Beware: Sheep Brainzzz

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Man when you said "**** jacket" I did a double take and thought you implied TM was wearing a jacket typical of a rapist.

Then I was like, "what would you know about rapist apparel, rapists have apparel?"

Then I was like "oh yeah, Smash lingo"

>.>

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
As a rather warped individual who'd know about such things, I'd say square rimmed (Agent Smith style) or Neo Style are the go to glasses for that purpose.

Aviators are pure hearted sunglasses.

Top Bottom