• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
why is this unstickied? and why can't i do anything about it? boooo

i still have facial hair. and a purple tie. ruff

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
It's dangerously close to that as well. I don't understand dude's fear of adding the mustache component to a beard. It's like you're getting ten feet from the finish line and then giving up :c
It's all preference. Despite being extremely skilled at facial hair, I'm never growing anything out again because they're too much maintenance for too little payoff. and beards make me look like 40.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
i'm not there yet, i'll be in philippines until may 2012.

lythium: i wyke chinstwap

mini: no

Chill

Red
BRoomer
OBJECTION!

I would say that I like a chinstrap too but that diagram refers to the chinstrap as "Abe Lincoln's beard". Abe had too much hair to call his beard a chinstrap. A chinstrap should be close to the face so that it looks like *surprise* a strap.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Personally I think a chinstrap looks naked without a goatee connecting.

Still, I once rocked boot burns and a moustache shaved at the middle, no hair around the sides, and some hair on my chin.

**** looked ballin', I was 17 and got cigs from duty free and got served dranks on the flight.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
So much beard terminology...I'm so beard uncultured D:

I went swimming with whale sharks over the weekend in the Philippines. n___n

Goggles are so unsexy.

Whale shark! n__n

Mr. Shark and I. n__n

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Maaaaaaaaan so jelly about the whale shark.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Haha, swimming with whale sharks is surprisingly cheap in the Philippines. THe whole experience is less than $60 (not including accomodation, which isn't expensive either). Don't need to have a lot of money, just be in the know.

Werekill, my friend had a digital camera which had this waterproof like...bag it could sit in. :) Was so cool. Pretty much hijacked her camera and kept it for myself!

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah there are Sephiroth, I used one two years ago and they're fine, but the quality of the pictures is no where close to as the digital. : )

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Disposable cameras are like one night stands: you use it up for a cheap, barely mediocre experience, then you throw away all the evidence and forget about it until the pictures are posted on facebook.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Yeah there are Sephiroth, I used one two years ago and they're fine, but the quality of the pictures is no where close to as the digital. : )
I was considering getting housing for my Nikon D-90 or D-40 but it's heaps expensive... the going rate is about $1400

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yahh, specific hard case plastic housing is super exxy, but this one was different, it's like a plastic bag that you roll up a few times at the top and it has a section for the lens to go into. I think my friend got it for like $80, gotta check with her what the brand is again to see if I can find one for the Nikon. c:

Top Bottom