• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Jane

Smash Hero
yooo, cao if im not mistaken youre the minority in there right? (lol)

what kinda shoes are those? theyre very nice

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
awesome! at least shmot has SOMETHING to be jealous about. told me he cant grow one, bawws <3

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
most asians can't grow one, or if they do it's bad lookin. mine isn't top tier itself, kinda average to cruddy...

RATED

Smash Lord
Hahaha Chok that's an awesome pic.

DTP lookin fly.

Zhu I like the hair.

RATED how was Comic con?
The comic con was pretty cool. There was a bit of heat( but that's almost everyday since look at my location)

I was there just to meet with my friends, I am not much of a comics person, I like more anime but they were selling anime too :).

*sorry for the late response lol.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
I went to see Gnomeo and Juliet on the first showing the day it came out at a local theater the other day. Gotta say, it was better than I expected.

Did I mention we wore gnome hats to it?

I'm the one on the right, with the beard and hairy arms.

This was taken at Friendlies, after the movie. Some guy saw us and paid for our meals, so we left our waiter a $20 tip. Just spreadin' the gnome love.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Just got back from a pretty cool student council workshop that I was at this past weekend. It was down in this really pretty part of Texas near San Antonio at a place called Mo Ranch.

Picture of me and the three other kids that came from my school in a town just outside of Mo Ranch. I need a haircut x_x

Just a picture of me and my friend Steph.

I love stores that carry stuff like this :D

At the river on the ranch.

By the river again the next day. The water was probably about 35 degrees. And I was getting ready to go down a thirty-foot slide into the water. The lady in this picture is the student council sponsor at my school, and also, my mom.

It looks like I was having a lot less fun doing this than I really was. It wasn't that scary, really ;_;

The water was at a really nice temperature, actually. After your body went into shock at how cold it was, you couldn't feel anything, so you couldn't even tell that it was cold.

Thumbs up!

With one of the girls from my school after she did it.

A photo of me actually doing something relevant to the workshop. I just thought I looked really creepy in this picture, is all.

A photo of every kid from my city.

My friend Richard and I, just before starting a general session.

Having some awesome pizza t the San Antonio airport. I was so hungry ;_;

So yeah, overall a pretty good trip. I had a lot of fun, even though the workshop left something to be desired. The guy in charge was good, but he wasn't really right for student council and was teaching basic leadership stuff that everybody in the room already knew (it was an advanced camp). But still, totally worth going!

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Haha, or the first facial hairs that I didn't shave. Somebody told me I shouldn't shave for a bit and see how it worked for me, and people seem to be liking it.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I would consider keeping up shaving for a year or two, and let it grow back out when your facial hair growth is more substantial and defined.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Dunno dude, a lot of girls have been saying that they like it. Gonna go with their opinion haha.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Naw you're right about that though.

Although after the first shave it does appear so, becaue the action of shaving prickles and dulls the ends of the hairs, making it appear thicker.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Naw you're right about that though.

Although after the first shave it does appear so, becaue the action of shaving prickles and dulls the ends of the hairs, making it appear thicker.
I've heard this before, and whether or not this is a "myth" the very premise makes no sense to me. The hair that you see after shaving is the same thickness as the base of the hair before shaving. How would it possibly look thicker.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I've heard this before, and whether or not this is a "myth" the very premise makes no sense to me. The hair that you see after shaving is the same thickness as the base of the hair before shaving. How would it possibly look thicker.
If you look at hair under a microscope, it's conical in nature and gets thinner towards the end, which is very pointed.

Shaving makes the thickness more uniform, but the end is blunted and dulled.

Science*** out.

Top Bottom