• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Me in Budapest :D
Really beautiful city!

Zomgz! <3 <3 Is no one paying attention to how beautiful Budapest is?! It lights up like a dream! Mega jealous, made it to Prague, but not quite that far. Hope to be there one day, were you there long? c:

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Well I'm not pureblood Brit so the rules don't apply.

Why do you think my teeth are so good, never having to wear braces in my life?

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Hm, ever done homemade frosting on those types of cookies? My family does it every Christmas and its delicious.

M.K

Level 55
Here are some pictures from my trip to the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver.

The Olympic Torch.

The condo that my dad, his friends, and I stayed at. Priced at over 1 million.

Men's Aerials Competition.

Germany vs. Belarus (such a good game)

Vancouver is such a cool city.
For real.

RATED

Smash Lord
^ I wish I had such a exciting life. :( :(

like Thundermistress, Skyler and some others enjoying life and you Meta kirby...

If I were to take a photo about what I do would be : home,college, eating with friends from college, talking to some girl,home, doing my typical 30 minutes or 1 hours jogging and walking, studying, using the internet, playing some smash.

Weekend: using the computer, playing, using the computer again or in the movies prolly alone since I moved from where I used to live and lost contact of people that I wanted far of my life.

and for some reason, I am extremely unlucky with jobs issues, I mean I been trying to get a work since 3 years ago and never got one :( :( :(, even at college every year I tried to get student/job thingy and they didnt.

FML

:( :( :(

M.K

Level 55
Don't worry RATED. That was like...8 months ago, and I only found out I was going ~3-4 days before the flight itself. I got really lucky. I don't usually have that much fun XD X_X

Wavebuster

Smash Journeyman
It's just that giving your children such valuable gifts doesn't teach them the value of a dollar or the importance of hard work. My daughter will work for everything she gets in life, no questions. I'll help her meet basic needs, primarily getting through college.
Going through college is a basic need now? :(
/grumbles

Pawls to the Wall

Smash Journeyman
Going through college is a basic need now? :(
/grumbles
That's not really what I was trying to say, I meant that I'll make sure she meets her basic needs, but primarily, my focus will be to help her get through college.

Since I didn't have parental guidance when I was in school, I didn't know what to do when it was time to figure out college stuff. I had exceptional grades and SAT scores, but I didn't know what to do about money or anything outside of class. If I knew what I knew now, things would have been much different. Instead, I moved out at 18 and took my teenage younger brother with me. I'm going to make sure I don't make the same mistakes my parents did.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Quality not so good, had to make do with webcam over my phone cause I can't find the wire. >.>

Also got my earlobes done with blue studs, but that's not particularly special right? :3

And yes, I'm a guy. Yo mama fat.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Quality not so good, had to make do with webcam over my phone cause I can't find the wire. >.>

Also got my earlobes done with blue studs, but that's not particularly special right? :3

And yes, I'm a guy. Yo mama fat.
Whoa didn't expect that one. Nice piercing, even though it's kinda hard to see.
Kinda curious as to what your ear piercings look like too.

Flawless crotch shot, btw.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You're not meant to talk about such things on Kiddy World Forums, you know that.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
How dare you sully the name of our Great Leader.

Top Bottom