• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Automatic. It has a manual mode, but it just lets you shift gears on your own, you don't actually use a clutch or anything.

@Fuelbi: Asking my parents really, really nicely.
D*******************mn boy, I'll be lucky if I even get on the road with the grades I have this year.

No seriously, if I don't end with good grades, I won't be able to get my restricted according to them >_>;

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
White boyz livin' upstate in da good life, sippin on da alco and smokin w/ dem gunz son

EDIT: Don't tell Fuel is gonna be driving because moving black holes can consume the earth.

cutter

Smash Champion
His parents obviously have money.
So do my parents, but they don't believe in spoiling their children at all (I have two younger sisters as well).

In a nutshell Skyler, you are incredibly lucky to have such a sweet ride at the mere age of 16 (!!!). I remember my ex-GF back in high school had a really nice Toyota Celica. I did NOT like riding with her when she was behind the wheel in that beast of hers lol. She was a speed demon to end all speed demons. :reverse:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Wow. I have to go to Budapest one day. I've only ever heard great things about it.

Everything is glowing in your pics haha I love it!

EDIT: @ Skyler

Man I don't even know if I believe you lol
That ride is so sick.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
CogSmooch just mad he doesn't have such a sweet ride.

Pawls to the Wall

Smash Journeyman
LOL @ Parents buying a 16 year old a new Camaro. I don't call that kind of privilege 'lucky'.
But whatever.
It's just that giving your children such valuable gifts doesn't teach them the value of a dollar or the importance of hard work. My daughter will work for everything she gets in life, no questions. I'll help her meet basic needs, primarily getting through college.

Skyler...sell the camaro and invest the spare cash in something useful that can't possibly get wrecked and be gone forever. Or even buy an older vehicle and then customize it. That's what I'm doing and it is so rewarding knowing that every piece of shiny stuff on it is something that I worked hard for and installed myself.

*takes his 2 cents and leaves*

Jane

Smash Hero
like i said. dey jelly

personally, if I got a sweet *** ride, part of my satisfaction would come from making people mad jelly :troll:

Top Bottom