• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Nocturnalist's last image reminds me of Morpheus breaking out of the chair in The Matrix.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
ThunderMistress your DA Gallery "HUGE" i will take my time looking though your gallery. is the Nikon D70 a full on SLR ?
The Nikon D70s is indeed a full on SLR, Digital, but still an SLR. Great camera. :] Although I am eyeing off the new D90. <3

And yes my gallery is massive. Haha, I travel quite a fair bit so that usually equals to me taking a lot of photos. :] And the fact I've been contributing to the site since I was in high school. :]

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
The Nikon D70s is indeed a full on SLR, Digital, but still an SLR. Great camera. :] Although I am eyeing off the new D90. <3

And yes my gallery is massive. Haha, I travel quite a fair bit so that usually equals to me taking a lot of photos. :] And the fact I've been contributing to the site since I was in high school. :]
i started on my gallery at the end of High school but i didn't really stick to my camera a lot when i started.every now and then i had a eye for something.i Dream of having a Canon 5D.the Photography hobby is expensive. my camera's like 10 years old at least.(came out 98 or 99)i want step up my game now

Ladybug

Smash Lord
i started on my gallery at the end of High school but i didn't really stick to my camera a lot when i started.every now and then i had a eye for something.i Dream of having a Canon 5D.the Photography hobby is expensive. my camera's like 10 years old at least.(came out 98 or 99)i want step up my game now
Unless you're used to using Cannon SLR's the 5D has a high learning curve. It's got a weird auto focus feature and the menu's are laid out weird. When I got my SLR I was looking at it and upon trying both of them out, I went with the Nikon. I always wanted the 5D because I love doing Sports Photography and it had a really nice Burst Mode speed, but when I tried it out it was just weird. Not to try and talk you out of it, it's a great camera, just telling you to go somewhere where you can hold them and take some test shots and stuff so you can play and make sure it's what you want.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Unless you're used to using Cannon SLR's the 5D has a high learning curve. It's got a weird auto focus feature and the menu's are laid out weird. When I got my SLR I was looking at it and upon trying both of them out, I went with the Nikon. I always wanted the 5D because I love doing Sports Photography and it had a really nice Burst Mode speed, but when I tried it out it was just weird. Not to try and talk you out of it, it's a great camera, just telling you to go somewhere where you can hold them and take some test shots and stuff so you can play and make sure it's what you want.
Why does nobody ever have the Sony Alphas like me? :( Canons and Nikons are for conformists lol

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm not really a huge brand snob when it comes to cameras as I think it generally just comes down to what you're most comfortable with.

But really though, Nikon and Canon have always been camera companies, and have done digital SLR's for many years whilst Sony hasn't, I think at the end of the day it really just comes down to that. Nikon and Canon I think can provide better hardware and support since it's what they've always done. Maybe Sony can prove itself in time. And I mean also, because Sony is newer into the SLR foray, the selection of lenses and additional attachments is a lot smaller than Nikon and Canon who have a beautiful, beautiful range of lenses. <3 Yes you can get 3rd party lenses, but having had to borrow my friends Tamaron lens recently since I left my kit lens on my camera which I've sent off to repair, I notice quite a difference in quality and don't really enjoy the Tamaron lens at all.

I mean , I shoot with a Nikon D70s usually, although I have a Canon G9 which I carry around in my handbag for daily use. However, because I am so used to my Nikon, I'm personally not fond of using canon SLR's.

Ur yeah. I think I need some pictures. THese are from the zoo since I'm lazy to hunt for portraits.

Aren't the snakes just BEAUTIFUL? <3

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I am a massive fan of reptiles, and I greatly approve of that snake.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Holy crap TM I went to the zoo today! I have lots-o pictures for later. :D

Although our reptile house was closed for remodeling. :( I was quite sad. I love snakes.

Top Bottom