• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Aww, cute pic Kate! Great smile. :]

I am SO in love with the shoes i just bought yesterday. <3

I seriously don't wanna take them off. <3

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Me in my car waiting for my sister to get out of school. The seat was reclined all the way back and I had woken up form a short nap just a few mins before I took this. I was bored, I hate waiting next to that stupid elementary school. -_-

LOL You can somewhat see the mess I have on the backseat(school stuff and a jacket)

Ladybug

Smash Lord

I went into a store and look behind me and saw an entire wall! And the only thing I could think of was "this remids me of that one picture of Azua with her furries on. Must take picture and show!" :p

Edit: is it showing? Cause it's not on my phone... Which could be the onlyreason why. >.<

Rikana

Smash Champion
Never posted here before.. this was me about 3 years ago.. Lol

As for the pose.. I forgot the reason haha. It was for some homework. And no, I'm not wearing contacts. I like my naturally light brown eyes.

Just looking back at old photos of friends and such and found this. I look so different now in terms of style.

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
Me in my car waiting for my sister to get out of school. The seat was reclined all the way back and I had woken up form a short nap just a few mins before I took this. I was bored, I hate waiting next to that stupid elementary school. -_-

LOL You can somewhat see the mess I have on the backseat(school stuff and a jacket)
Bored? You obviously have ulterior motives. Her bass is dense though, I wouldn't want to get hit by it ;)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
rikanaaaa I like your hair O.o

Darc and Milktea looking superu cute together. You two used to date or something right?

Rikana

Smash Champion
rikanaaaa I like your hair O.o
Too bad its nothing like that anymore since that was 3+ years ago haha. I got a fauxhawk now. I'll probably post one up someday of a recent me. I never camwhore though.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
How is Aquas the 11th mission of Star Fox 64 when it is the 3rd on the very hard route?
Picture Corneria as a permanent level 1. through the easy route to Venom is levels 2-5. Whatever the medium route is to Venom, say that's 6-9. The hard route would be levels 10-.......whatever, with Aquas being 11.

<_< I guess.

I'm going to a "costume" party, so I may return with some pictures of me in my story character outfit. For those who don't know........shame on you.

Top Bottom