• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Were you in Boston this weekend? I totally saw you in a coffee shop by my place.
edit: oh yeah okay picture I guess
Hahahaha, wow, I totally wish I was. : P I have no intentions to go to the US til June-July next year, so you definetly won't be seeing me around. Haha :]

Elder sister, the other two (queen killjoy and livvers) are models, I'm just a wannabe. Hahaa. :]

Miggz

Pancake Sandwiches
loooooooooooool

and holy **** TM that is an amazing picture
mad jealous of the super smooth hair :c

apparently didn't post this in both the BRoom thread and here like i thought i did derp

i ****ing hate having bangs. the angle doesn't really help them much, it just kinda makes my eyebrows look weird

and erase part of my god**** eye :mad:

frown is that [was that i guess] really you?
Wow! You are really pretty!

You look fine to me. ^^

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
It really isn't that much if you count it. I used to make twice that amount every day when I was an operator. I haven't had a job all year with all the money I saved up there and I'm supporting a family of 4 somehow O_O
Wow you made 440 a day? Before or after taxes?

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
It really isn't that much if you count it. I used to make twice that amount every day when I was an operator. I haven't had a job all year with all the money I saved up there and I'm supporting a family of 4 somehow O_O
Ok well next time someone wants to hand you $120, I'll just take it. You know, since it's not a lot of money.

What you said is seriously like me saying,"Oh yeah? $100,000 a year is nothing! I make $200,000."

In short, $120 is a lot to most people.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
LOL I made a typo...

Kevin you are holding 220 right?

Stop making it so hard to see LOL

Is the far right one a hundred? It looks darker, but I can't clearly see LOL

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
It's definitely a hundred. I thought it was a 20 too at first, though. Clueless probably thinks they're all 20s too.

on topic: somebody tell me where these scrub tournies are.
Yeah, I looked back at it and that did look like a 100. I actually only made $180 a day, I was exaggerating. Look at me now though, I'm unemployed and proud :D. At least I'm in college.

Ok well next time someone wants to hand you $120, I'll just take it. You know, since it's not a lot of money.

What you said is seriously like me saying,"Oh yeah? $100,000 a year is nothing! I make $200,000."

In short, $120 is a lot to most people.
For some reason it just bothers me when I see people taking pictures of their cash. Like they are trying to rub it in somebody's face. So I felt the need to counter-attack. Don't take it personally, it was just an automatic reaction from me.

My daughter

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Lol at Clue thinking I would ever try and rub something in someones face. Assumptions FTL

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/H3SqclysZJk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/H3SqclysZJk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Also in the Legion of Doom I had a gangster off with another forum Vet.

He hit back

But I hit harder.

Also I don't know if I posted this but before our show at AS220

Actually I'm almost positive i did but oh well at least people will know how I usually dress rofl

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Kev got pleeentty moonneeyyyyy
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/91WYiTGy0g0&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/91WYiTGy0g0&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

you asked for this. this is your fault.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
picture of Handorin because I can LOL

you can see Mentosman's killer goatee/beard in the background

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
I took these today after school so I'm not looking the best, my hair fell down and stuff. =P
But I have to keep up with Barge so yeah..

No i'm not smiling I'm making a weird face.

mzink*

Smash Ace
Wow Aqua you remind me a whole lot of my sister. Just change the hair to golden curls and wallah its my sis.
You seem like you have the same face/expressions as her.

Nice pics by the way.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Wow Aqua you remind me a whole lot of my sister. Just change the hair to golden curls and wallah its my sis.
You seem like you have the same face/expressions as her.

Nice pics by the way.
so do you think she looks good?

cause if you do

then you kinda like your sister

:p

Chaco

Never Logs In
My sister is not that pretty imho, but she is my sister of course.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
One of my best friends has the cutest sister ever. I wish I could go for her, but that would make things pretty awkward all around.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
My gf's sister looks like an older version of her.

If that's what she looks like in 4 years...

nice.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
Well it's because I'm not wearing makeup besides like smeared stuff from yesterday and mascara from the beggining of the day lmao.

Lythium- I'm not a donor sorry.

Top Bottom