• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
That's a cousin of mine, not the "friend," :-p. I have a failing story to share with you nosy people:

So when I got to the hotel, these two girls caught my attention and we kept eying each other back and forth. Fastforward 4 hours and it's night time, my other cousin's talking to her boyfriend on the phone outside of the room(I didn't know), and that hallway was dark as ****. Naturally, one of the girls from before at the check in place was still on my mind as I walked out of the room and I hear this seemingly unknown voice from behind: "Hey, come here you!"

As I turn around, I notice a relatively hot looking figure in the dark, it didn't help that I didn't recognize the voice-_-. As I approach it, at a subconscious level I'm going "holycrapyes wtfthis is exactly what i needed!" When I finally get there, it'smy cousin <__<. Freaking turn off, hopefully the pertay girl goes to the pool tomorrow:D!

/fail

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Lol, Zero. Huge fail.

I should take some pictures tomorrow. *ponder* I just realized I have almost no recent ones. :urg:

I never take my camera out with me anymore.....

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'm expecting a report in several hours that Zero has found the actual girl at the pool. Wait for it.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
I didddddd, but she was soo hard to approach(she was giggling with her other friend,who doesn't look half bad,and my cousins were all like GO MAN TALK TO HER), so we continued playing the eying game with a few smiles here and there LOL. -__- I'm gonna wake up tomorrow a bit early and scout the pool area:-p.

No luck so far:(. In other news,I'm freaking burnt: shoulders and ears are red, like a moderator. :-p

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I didddddd, but she was soo hard to approach(she was giggling with her other friend,who doesn't look half bad,and my cousins were all like GO MAN TALK TO HER), so we continued playing the eying game with a few smiles here and there LOL. -__- I'm gonna wake up tomorrow a bit early and scout the pool area:-p.
Approach with armor pieces

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
No luck so far:(. In other news,I'm freaking burnt: shoulders and ears are red, like a moderator. :-p
Pfft that's not burnt, this is burnt:

I highly recommend buying some aloe vera cream from your local raptor:

This post seems somehow familiar...

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master

Wife has that phone. ^_^

Also, DO IT. Just. do it.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Well Mini Mic, I have a natural light tan. On the other hand, you're pretty much white. That burn looks horrific.

RDK

Smash Hero
We all know Zero's a mack daddy P.I.M.P. By now he's probably already one-nighted that chick. Hit it once, then treat it like a stepchild.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Probably some high heels.

But doesn't everybody?

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Black dresses are win, you can get away with wearing all kinds of crazy shoes with them :>

i was playing with photoshop while waiting for JV to sign on for our super secret legion of doom meeting:

kind of want a fuschia wig now.
and i look like i have a lazy eye :urg:

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
I like them.

Also, I can't figure out if your eyes have still a tint of light blue in them or if they are completely gray like the rest of the picture.

I think I'm starting to get colourblind or something.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Whoa, I didn't see that and now I do. Way to screw with my head Riciardos :mad:

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Black dresses are win, you can get away with wearing all kinds of crazy shoes with them :>

i was playing with photoshop while waiting for JV to sign on for our super secret legion of doom meeting:

kind of want a fuschia wig now.
and i look like i have a lazy eye :urg:
Wonderful physique, corazon:). Srsly.

Top Bottom