• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Seeing as how RDK will most likely respect Azua's wishes and not post about that subject in this thread again, I'm going to go ahead and point out that people shouldn't be responding to what he said knowing he was told to drop it.
Yeah, sorry. I had to put in my useless input as always.

To start a topic:

Disgust Discuss.

RDK

Smash Hero
It is naturally awesome. Screw sprays and other gimmicks.

btw, this is only when I am out. I look much more horrible casually.
Well at the very least you don't drown your hair in product like some people I know. For one, it feels (and looks) horrible and greasy, and two, it kills the ozone. :p

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Well at the very least you don't drown your hair in product like some people I know. For one, it feels (and looks) horrible and greasy, and two, it kills the ozone. :p
lol @ exaggeration.

I has the famous Lantmire hair.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I actually love you. I love everyone, because it is unconditional.

But being IN love is a whole new world. lol

RDK

Smash Hero
I hate it when people think they're "ugly".

You do realize that notions of beauty are a social construct and aren't objective, right? The only thing that matters is whether or not you're happy with yourself.

Matt

Banned via Administration
I hate it when people think they're "ugly".

You do realize that notions of beauty are a social construct and aren't objective, right? The only thing that matters is whether or not you're happy with yourself.
Ha, I do appreciate your shtick. It's a great concept piece! A sort of--how do I put this?--delusional cockbag en rouge. It's such a convincing act that Sacha Baron Cohen would be proud.

And for all you red despots out there: This post was sarcasm! =D

zrky

Smash Lol'd
My parents dragged me shopping so I had fun :)

My buddy Bolt!

That vanilla iced-tea was GREAT:bee:

RDK

Smash Hero
Ha, I do appreciate your shtick. It's a great concept piece! A sort of--how do I put this?--delusional cockbag en rouge. It's such a convincing act that Sacha Baron Cohen would be proud.

And for all you red despots out there: This post was sarcasm! =D
Um, I was being completely serious. I'm not that big of a ****, dude, you know me better than that.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Stupid fridge is in the study atm because of kitchen renovations.

Top Bottom