• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
It's a MODELING show? How else would you like her to judge them?

Wait, what?

Also, Charlie Manson looks like a hobo. It's fierce [see what i did there?]

Funny story, a friend of mine used to write him letters and he actually wrote back. Then she considered moving closer to him. Then it was not so funny....

I guess she was always a bit off.

Okay to keep this on topic..

sir coggle von cigarface:

tyra judges some model show, which means she is primarily judging on looks because i'm sure a commercialized show like "ANTM" doesn't really go too dep into the "artistic" area. or at least not from what i've seen.

i have zero desire to participate in an event like that.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Okay that makes sense then. I was super confused.

Tyra banks is still the devil, however.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Guys, I've been fooling you all along.

This is the actual me:
Omg. <3 I want to take you home and lock you in my room, so cuuute! : D

And CogSmooch, don't feel bad about wanting to comment on the shoes. Alllll my guy friends, mostly straight, notice them and comment on them, sometimes before my girlfriends get around to noticing them.

KnnySm3

Smash Apprentice
Really old pic coming up. I was just going through all of my pictures to see if there was anything worth posting and I came across this beauty.

This was taken in Branson at a concert where people would impersonate celebrities and do their routines. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to take a picture with the Blues Brothers. I'm the one in the leather jacket and my cousin is the one in white.

RDK

Smash Hero
Does anyone else find Tyra Banks to be not the least bit attractive?

Her forehead is huge.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I think it's just you. That's what bangs are for. :D

Honestly I think it's stupid to say people aren't attractive because of one "flaw" they have. Nobodys perfect and saying that only the miniscule percent of the population who are close to it [subjective] are comes across as shallow.

Some people have big forheads, some people have big eyes, some people have big ears.

Deal with it.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988

One of the many senior pranks we pulled today. This was in the courtyard. Epic win this was.

Chaco

Never Logs In
*golf claps*

That's where well said, and I agree.

This was at Chill.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC

Honestly I think it's stupid to say people aren't attractive because of one "flaw" they have. Nobodys perfect and saying that only the miniscule percent of the population who are close to it [subjective] are comes across as shallow.

Some people have big forheads, some people have big eyes, some people have big ears.

Deal with it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8DIyWK72OA
Couldn't help it. >.>

But yea if everyone were perfect there would be nothing to strive for.
Life would be boring.

RDK

Smash Hero

Deal with it.
Imperfections are what make people attractive.

(SOMETIMES)
Obviously beauty isn't objective, and it all depends on what you're personally attracted to. I just don't get why so many people find her to be attractive.

And the forehead isn't the only thing; she just doesn't have a "model" body. But whatever.

Edit: LMAO, Teran, nice chalk d!ck there. Would the forensics team find that relevant to their endeavors?

RDK

Smash Hero
RDK, She didn't make it as far as she has in her career as a model by not looking like a model.
My whole point was that looks and attractiveness aren't what it's all about. Tyra Banks is obvious proof that it's more about who you know in business.

Hence

Smash Ace

Her forehead is huge.
Yes, that's it.

The size of someone's forehead is the detemining factor in whether or not someone is attractive.

:037:

Edit: I just realized that I was on page 556 when I quoted you, RDK. Sorry about that. :(

RDK

Smash Hero
Yes, that's it.

The size of someone's forehead is the detemining factor in whether or not someone is attractive.

:037:

Edit: I just realized that I was on page 556 when I quoted you, RDK. Sorry about that. :(
Good, because I was about to chew you out for not reading my follow-up post.

And that video is perfect proof of how much of a dumb**** she is.

OMG, MODELING IS SUCH A DIFFICULT PROFESSION! If only I could just give away all of my money and expensive food and designer clothing and live a normal life! I've been through so much!

Join the ****ing army or something. Jesus, Tyra.

RDK

Smash Hero
Actually modeling can be a pain in the *** :\
I could name a million other jobs off the top of my head that are more of a pain in the *** than standing around and looking pretty while people take pictures of you.

And just in case models don't think I'm adequately portraying their backbreaking field of work, let's not forget the part where you have to try on thousands of different clothes, meet lots of other rich people just like yourself, and throw up after every meal.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Considering I'm a model and I'm pretty sure I know what I do better than YOU do, I'm going to politely ask you to shut your yap and leave this thread.

M.K

Level 55
Does anyone else have a problem where (this might sound stupid) pictures don't really portray you the way you think you look? I mean, sometimes I'll see pictures of myself and I'll just say...wow, that....doesn't look like me at all! o.0

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I could name a million other jobs off the top of my head that are more of a pain in the *** than standing around and looking pretty while people take pictures of you.

And just in case models don't think I'm adequately portraying their backbreaking field of work, let's not forget the part where you have to try on thousands of different clothes, meet lots of other rich people just like yourself, and throw up after every meal.
RDK I am extremely disappointed in you for saying that. Modeling is a joke to you? I am a model. I've been through anger management. I had my grandmother's light off to buy a swimsuit for a photoshoot. And you come here and you joke and you laugh? Modeling is serious to me. It should be serious to you. Do you know all of my family was rooting for me? Do you know that? And you come in here and treat us like a JOKE? You come here and say "modeling is so stupid and shallow". You come here with that attitude. What's wrong with you? BE QUIET AND STOP IT!!! I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE YELLED TO SOMEONE ONLINE LIKE THIS. WHEN MY MOTHERS YELLS LIKE THIS IS BECAUSE SHE LOVES ME. HOW DARE YOU. LEARN SOMETHING FROM THIS. YOU GO TO BED AND YOU GO LAY AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOURSELF. You roll your eyes at modeling because you think you know it all. You don't know where the hell I come from. You have no idea what I've been through.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
You are getting the wrong idea of it all, RDK. Modeling is a work of art, it isn't some vain activity that women do so people can w**** their body.

You see modeling through a stereotypical point of view. Don't watch reality shows and movies. Read books and research on models and you will see the essence.

Chaco

Never Logs In

That's really a biased stand point. Considering you don't have the full knowledge of what all modeling entails. Modeling can be rough on the body and mind.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Seeing as how RDK will most likely respect Azua's wishes and not post about that subject in this thread again, I'm going to go ahead and point out that people shouldn't be responding to what he said knowing he was told to drop it.

Top Bottom