• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Cog you must be the guy in the red sweater lol
He doesn't look too thrilled xD

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Oh sad! Are you gonna dye it, or just keep it as is? I mean, it's a cool wig regardless... its just that you wanted red.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
That's a pretty picture!!!! Your eyes look greenish..
Im going to rob you of your wigs and contact lenses one day Azua :p
Why would you want her contact lenses if your eyes are green?

And wth Azua? If you ordered a red wig why did they send you a not-red-at-all one.

Sue :mad:

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Let's just say the stock photo of it looked a lot different.
What I basically did was somehow order my natural hair color, except mixed in a different way.

I like it, but I'm really super pissed that once again, no red wig.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
*Looks at guy in white jacket with green lining* Waaaaait a minute... Micnuuuuuuuumbeeeeeeeeers. When did you go to a smash tourney in the US without telling us? You sly devil.
Holy fudge, you're right! It's my bizzaro-counterpart, complete with mirror coloured clothing! And he has a neat haircut!

Example: Here's me on the right.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Fun fact, the guy in the white hoodie to the right of Mic is uber good at DDR.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
Hahaha. Nice wink.

Quit lying, Mini Mic. Clearly the Asian is the best because he's Asian.

Also! CK made me realize I don't have any pictures of my bunny hat(besides one that is like, 20 feet away), so I took one:

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Daaaww, I have a bunny hat back in Melbourne as well! :] It's got longer ears though, if I remember I"ll get a pic in May. Hahaha.

In the mean time I've decided to be a lil fashionista and take pics of my outfits on a regular basis. Cause I enjoy clothes. :]

This was yesterday's office outfit.

Chaco

Never Logs In
The belt is pretty cool, personally I like the skirt. Shows off your figure some.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Livvers, you kinda look like Cinders, but with a better complexion and hair. Among other things of course.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Ew. By the way I said that, it made it seem like Cinder is bald. I didn't mean it that way. x3

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Dressing as a ninja while committing acts of piracy (you can see it but I'm listening to music I sure as hell didn't pay for).

zrky

Smash Lol'd
As a ninja your supposed to trick us so how do we know your not getting information through that "music" of how to kill us?
scary ninja though......

SheerMadness

Smash Master
So I have a serious question. Did anyone have this haircut or remember what it was called?

That was me in like 2nd grade. Hair on one side shaved on the other, it was pritty popular in Orlando, FL back in like 1994 I dunno if it was popular anywhere else. I wanna know the name cause I'm seriously considering getting it again.

½NIÇK½FBM

Smash Apprentice
The no-homo Aaron Carter half-bowlcut mackin' an' attackin spottieottiedopalicious hair doo? That picture really brings back thats for sure. I should get one.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
As a ninja your supposed to trick us so how do we know your not getting information through that "music" of how to kill us?
scary ninja though......
Here's a trick to tell if someone's trying to trick you. Just think to yourself: "does what I'm saying make even the slightest bit of sense in any context at all?" If the answer is no, which I think is highly probable in the case of your previous post then I would say you have nothing to worry about.

Chaco

Never Logs In
so I Have A Serious Question. Did Anyone Have This Haircut Or Remember What It Was Called?

That Was Me In Like 2nd Grade. Hair On One Side Shaved On The Other, It Was Pritty Popular In Orlando, Fl Back In Like 1994 I Dunno If It Was Popular Anywhere Else. I Wanna Know The Name Cause I'm Seriously Considering Getting It Again.
Chili Bowl!!!!!

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Here's a trick to tell if someone's trying to trick you. Just think to yourself: "does what I'm saying make even the slightest bit of sense in any context at all?" If the answer is no, which I think is highly probable in the case of your previous post then I would say you have nothing to worry about.
this is very confusing, but makes sense at the same time:ohwell:

Top Bottom