• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Maybe if you looked more shocked/frieghtened I'd be more convinced. You need to frown more! :estatic:

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
This thread needs more nerdy.

Hahaha I love this pic. It's so flattering.

This one's from a year or so ago. Diggin' that hat.

Hangin' with my gnomies.

Me working the streets, in front of the building of that ghost show. It's in Rhode Island, btw. My hometown!

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/

Me working the streets, in front of the building of that ghost show. It's in Rhode Island, btw. My hometown!
Lovely how we can see the girl who took the picture by the guy's side.

Also, I'd TAPS that! /funny

Niiro

Smash Ace
Holy crap, there's three of you. That reminds me that I have to post something here tommorow...

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Alright, first off I'm just another random person, I've never been to this thread before, and I haven't bothered to look at some other people.

Confessions out of the way, I've been told by some people that they would be curious to see how I look like in-person, so this is just to refer to people when they ask.

Disclaimers: Beware, the camera quality is probably not the best, please don't remind me of what I already know I find it really annoying. It's not even my camera to begin with.

I'm the guy carrying the box of doughnuts, head leaning forward a bit, and with glasses. for some reason my left eye seems to be "mangled" and my lips seem a bit wider than they really are. Whatever, I just cut the image from Youtube and posted it here, if you want the video and care enough to scout for me in it (LOLinsertmolesterpunhere), here it is, and I got it from about 2:00. Probably did not help to cut the image with the video uploaded in normal quality but lol whatever IDC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-5MGDa5pvw

Niiro

Smash Ace
Could sworn I posted this yesterday >.>
okay this is my left foot:

and my right foot:

Niiro

Smash Ace
Sorta, because my whole right leg is shrter that my left by alittle. Also, my hair has finally grew out of my eyes so I will be posting so picture soon for all of my many fangrils.

Niiro

Smash Ace
Both of you are weirdos. The coming from my scalp/ forehead has grown long enough to be out of my eyes.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Sorta, because my whole right leg is shrter that my left by alittle. Also, my hair has finally grew out of my eyes so I will be posting so picture soon for all of my many fangrils.
I lol'd.

I was born with a 6th pinky on my left foot. It's been cut off, but I still have an extra flap of skin where it was. I'd post a picture, but my feet are waaay too hairy.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I'm such an awesome master of disguise.

Here I am.

Whoa where did he go and who is this handsome devil with the top hat and oversized rapist glasses?

Top Bottom