• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
And you'd better send this to 15 of your friends in 5 minutes or his deady body will make a visit to your room tonight!!one!1!1

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I actually took that at work. I work at a theater, so I have to wear a costume. It's a scamp shirt, for old Paris.
Ok then, completely excused.

Don't do drugs. :(

Everything about this picture seems extremely planned out, from the brownie batter to the dishwasher... which means that it wasn't planned out.

Also I just pooped myself.

M@v

Subarashii!

Me in sunny San Diego, next to the best navy fighter jet ever made =). The pic is from May of this year.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I've decided to dig around my school's newspaper website. Let's see here:

My staff photo. Ignore the false dimple. It was photoshopped I SWEAR.

I'm in the middle. The cast for Moon Over Buffalo - the fall play.

Off to the side, with my Lucas hair.

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
How is Venice? I've contemplated going.
It's a very pretty city, and I don't think there's anywhere like it. If you like historical buildings, taking pictures or just want to see an underwater city, it's definitely worth going to. You could probably see everything you'd want in 2-3 days. It's also very expensive (this is coming from someone who lives in London) and, personally, I think the Venetian people are pretty rude.

@Matt: hmm...

mikybee93

Smash Rookie
Venice smelled kinda bad when i was there, like fish maybe (but that's explainable).
The food is amazing there and it's fun just to walk around without a real plan.
Also, it was sorta cold during the spring time, i advise a hoodie.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I like it when I find random tags of me on facebook. :) Its kinda old, though-- I still had my bleached hair.

Top Bottom