• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Fiend's_Knee

Smash Apprentice
There we go a picture of me where am not completely wasted although I look very "tired"

Just to let you know I usually look happier than this but it was kinda early when I took this picture so...em..yeah...

@ Sporkman:
Not all Scottish people are completely wasted all the time its just that when we do drink we tend to drink a lot, which is quite often, quite like the Irish tbh

Sporkman

Smash Ace
FFS being drunk is part of the scottish stereotype you muppets. All I did was make a simple, quite crap joke post. Of course scottish people aren't plowed all the time. Just like not every scot is violent, hates the english, wears kilts, plays bagpipes and sports a lovely head of ginger hair.

Wait, hold up, hating the english is an Irish stereotype so it can't possibly be Scottish too!

Peeze, I thought so too

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Because Azua wanted to see my brown hair.

That's right. The tard who died my hair missed a strand next to my left eyebrow. I kind of want to dye it blue.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
If you keep doing this, I'm going to have to imagine an Xsyven walking around town with that face.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Oh, I do. :p

If it makes you any happier, I took the first picture, then realized it wasn't my SWF face, then retook it so I had it.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Xsyven just photoshops his pictures!! =O

Dude, that is the exact same picture as the last one, other than your hair having a different colour.

But you do look better with brown hair.

Sporkman

Smash Ace
Part of his theatre get up no? That's what it looks like.

nublet... chublets?

Here's me catching the big kahuna just off of New Zealand

I'm well aware it's an awful 'photoshop'.

EDIT: ****it Xsyven! I was right on the money as well!

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Xsyven, do you remember what your natural colour is anymore? You should totally shave it all off and steal Azua's wigs, hot.

Colenstien

Smash Ace
This is a pretty recent pic of me. There is a Strawberry shortcake bandage on that hat.

I had to put this pic on here. Thats me with a scream mask on in a lake. I miss camp.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I found this old pic on my laptop, now all I need is an excuse to use it. Quickly someone say something stupid.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
@ Wiki: boredom.

As for you Xsyv I really don't know what to say... jerk *runs away to cut self, write crappy poetry and do whatever else it is that people with long hair must do*

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
@ Wiki: boredom.

As for you Xsyv I really don't know what to say... jerk *runs away to cut self, write crappy poetry and do whatever else it is that people with long hair must do*
I wasn't actually serious. It was in response to you saying, Quick someone say something dumb...

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
More pictures from homecoming:

I'm on the far left.

These were all the soccer players in our group.

The whole group. It was freezing outside so most of the girls were freezing and shivering uncontrollably.

...when I was four.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Woo... more pics of me in my awesome fedora.

This is the ticket that got me into the Dethklok Concert over the summer. It's one of my most prized possessions.

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
Silly costume. We made it in a couple of hours (including travelling and buying) so it wasn't as bad as it could have been :laugh:.

In venice with my sister. This was shortly before she got attacked by about 8 pigeons. The other pics were deleted...

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
for halloween, my friends and i are gona dress up as Nefarious, go around and vandalize stuff, just so you know why you're arrested on Nov 1.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
I can't put that picture together. Tin foil? Empty bowl of feces? White chocolate? Open dish washer?

Camping trip to Eastern Oregon, it was so beautiful. That is me jumping off a cliff.

Top Bottom