• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - Melee Disc. Edition

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
lol on L's gamecube pic silentwolf's sig looks like he made the il part to be a :l face.

10randompointlessposts

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Sorry about not knowing how to post my pictures up but I need your help. So I have them in Jpeg format and I tried dragging them but when I do I can't post quick reply because the jpeg goes to a preview of the image. What do I do?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Meta is lame and very lazy.

It's the same when he plays melee too, since he uses Jiggs.

Steelia

Smash Champion
Shoooooot, I keep forgetting to do this...

Ahhhh... I don't think I have a camera... but perhaps a cell phone. Yes, that might do.

This post, yet again, is a reminder for me to actually try this... Haha.

LSDX

Wah!

That's my controller. (well, now it's Jash's)

Also, I play Jigglypuff AND Peach.

So I'm the laziest

:colorful:
I know it's already been posted somewhere, but how exactly do you paint your GCN controller without having the paint chip off and whatnot? [I know you have to disassemble it, that's a given]

Kei_Takaro

Smash Lord
^d00d!! I want a Luigi Hat XD

I'm pretty sure someday the GC controllers will be extinct, so we gotta preserve something this epic.

Smash Boards please post more! ^_^

Steelia

Smash Champion
Yours Truly (S.)

Sister (hea777)

Bro (KaijuX)

Youngest bro (GMKB)

The two white ones we actually bought controllers for this year. (Shame we cannot find anymore "official" controllers these days.)
After being brainwashed by Brawl for a good six months, I started back on playing Melee. At the time, I was the only one; my siblings weren't interested in going back to the "old" title when they had Sonic, Lucario, Toon Link and the like available.
...About two weeks later, I walk into our room and I see them playing Melee. "What's this?" I ask. "Brawl's not fun anymore."

(':

Hyesz

Smash Journeyman
Right, I'm buying a new controller in a few days so I'll shove it up.

This thread is just... beautiful :']

rhan

Smash Hero
Mine definitely needs a update. My controller is no longer black.... It's purple and silver.

I'll take a picture sometime tomorrow. Has Meta even been active enough to update this thread?

Top Bottom