• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - Melee Disc. Edition

rhan

Smash Hero
The name.... HypeThug....

It just makes me wanna jump around and scream random ****..... Then just run up and punch someone in the face and take thier shirt....

rhan

Smash Hero
Yes it still is. As this thread is bumped the spirit of Melee lives on within the comminity.

rhan

Smash Hero
Meta hasn't updated in forever. People you can stop "Saluting" the game because it's not going anywhere.

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
http://i817.photobucket.com/albums/zz98/edgeluca/edgeluca.jpg

There's mine. I should have made it more elaborate, but I was lazy, and could'nt find any pencil crayons. :p

Metà

Smash Master
Aw man, I feel terrible ignoring this for so long now : (

This was such a good idea at the time, but I fizzled out. It seems people are still interested in finishing this though... Should I finish what I started? It's been almost two years since I made that first post now, lol

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
Aw man, I feel terrible ignoring this for so long now : (

This was such a good idea at the time, but I fizzled out. It seems people are still interested in finishing this though... Should I finish what I started? It's been almost two years since I made that first post now, lol
Yes you should!!! Put in the new pics

Xelyst

-_-
lol

i just now

found out about this page .. wtf

im gonna post mine tomorrow when i go back home

Gygados

Smash Apprentice
Don't turn around, 'cos then I'll be behind you.
I'd love to see this finished!

Thing is, we've got to about 150 after two years. I think 1000 controllers is becoming a little unreasonable, unless we can get some big campaigm out. I think that we shoule make a cut off point, say 200, and see what we get from there

Meta, if you're losing heart with this project, I'd gladly take over the video making for you once we reach a good number of controllers.

Kanelol

Smash Lord
As soon as I find a white Sharpie i'll sign my fav controller and hook it up

just a suggestion, maybe lower it to like 500 controller salute or something? 1000 seems like it might take a while

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
As soon as I find a white Sharpie i'll sign my fav controller and hook it up

just a suggestion, maybe lower it to like 500 controller salute or something? 1000 seems like it might take a while
There prolly already is 1000+ submissions but no update.

Metà

Smash Master
You realise you don't need to post to send and Email, right?
This.

I've gotten dozens of emails with controllers and I haven't updated them.

Also, I'm worried that some of the hotlinked images ITT may have gone down, since it's been almost two years since I started this.....

Gygados

Smash Apprentice
Meta, I've compiled an archive of all of the pictures on the first post so that we don't lose anymore to hotlink cuts. There were some that are inaccessible, however;

Grunt
Uck
super-noob-e
SoZo
Luma
IWontGetOverTheDam
J.Shadows
GlassButterfly
Oni
Sars_Pirate
slartibartfast42

I'm going to go through the entire thread at some point to pick out all of those that have not yet been added to prevent losing any more to hotlink fails.

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
Meta, I've compiled an archive of all of the pictures on the first post so that we don't lose anymore to hotlink cuts. There were some that are inaccessible, however; I'm going to go through the entire thread at some point to pick out all of those that have not yet been added to prevent losing any more to hotlink fails.
Add mine to that list, I emailed 'im.

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
Thought id start posting in diff threads

Apex is only a few months away guys, May 30th is the last day to register before the price is raised, so come on and register. Right now only about 17 ppl have registered. http://apex.vgbootcamp.com/
Im trying to help out Strife by doing this.

Gygados

Smash Apprentice
If anyone wants to send me theirs for my archive;

cotonite1@hotmail.co.uk

If you've already posted it to this thread, let me know so I don't have the image twice.

I won't pretend to know how Meta still feels about this project, since there have been few updates for a while now. If you want to drop the project, Meta, I'd gladly continue it for you. I've got a YT account and a fairly powerful video editor, all I need is your permission and the pictures you've been e-mailed.

Top Bottom