• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las NC Pictoras: The Beautiful People PRs

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
ugh your avatar

i finished the 1st xenosaga, but cant bring myself to finish the 2nd

****s garbage.

i should just skip it and start playing the 3rd

/random
You actually should.

There's a pretty extensive synopsis of the first 2 in the 3rd game. And the 3rd is easily the best in the Saga series.

Xenogears is still better.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I think personally Kadaj, Alex and I put everyone to shame. I may be biased because I helped dress both of them though. ;]

I should stayed for more of the pictures but I went straight back to the Melee after the pic with Dylan because there were sooo many people I wanted to play.

Smaller points:

Get at my vest. So good.

Dylan would have looked beast if we could got that guy some white slacks but boy those were some sunglasses.

Kevin looked like he was straight outta mass. loool

Maria looked very nice with her Venom shoes and (since she loves to bring it up) her hair all did. ;]

Yay had a really nice shirt tie combo going on. Shoulda let me tie it though for better length. Apparently there was a quite a tie debacle on their end right before they left.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
You actually should.

There's a pretty extensive synopsis of the first 2 in the 3rd game. And the 3rd is easily the best in the Saga series.

Xenogears is still better.
crio...i...i dont know what to say

i ****ing love you

('cept saga straight ***** gears)

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
that you love to bring up your hair I guess.

So Yay/Craig/Karn/Josh are like tied for 1st
then you got PP(Mustard Shirt only)/Maria trash talking Wobbles/snap for 2nd.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
me and kadaj double teamed this guys girlfriend at apex. Can we tie for for a placement? we have pics.

Top Bottom