• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Cruces Gaming Convention - Get Ranked! - Las Cruces, NM, October 16 and 17

tw1n

Smash Champion
6 vs 3? Alrighty :) my bro and i get off at 4. Expect us to be at Neils around 430 then. Have a safe trip up here k :)

Megaman1

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RPGfan2005
Just like Twin A said when I got 4 stocked by his marth and Tw1n's Jiggly...

this is when you say:
"This crap aint worth my time, there's too many people better than me."

or

"I'll get better, you'll see, someday I'll beat you"

and good thing I chose option number 2,
and I think that day is getting nearer Twins, it's going to go down at LCGC

rel12

Smash Apprentice
:) Yoshi will **** Everyone!! Mark my Words!!! Dekar knows whats up! but havent played him in a min!!! lol

tw1n

Smash Champion
As I said prior, I will be unable to attend this because I will be in Denver during this weekend. But if my brother goes, he will wreck everyone and all will be suffice.

Megaman1

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RPGfan2005
As I said prior, I will be unable to attend this because I will be in Denver during this weekend. But if my brother goes, he will wreck everyone and all will be suffice.
wreck everyone huh?

I take that challenge!

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575

you guys arent as good as you think you are.
if you are above us its only slightly.
we'll be ready by october...
i promise you that

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ok I hope so. I really wish I could make it to this.

But all well. Priorities are just that. As I said prior, I trust that my brother will beat you both as well as any LC smasher. I just hope you guys can put up a good fight. I'd hate for you to get your hopes up only to have them shattered. That happens to me nearly every time I practice my *** off and then play my bro. he is always a few levels above my own. I can only imagine how that would affect you all.

Again this is only assuming that he can make it to this tournament. he doesn't have a car at the moment, so reliable transportation may not be there. Although we never know. Maybe you guys can make it to some tourney we host if we can get another one going before mid october haha. Here's to happy hoping.

Top Bottom