• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Cruces Gaming Convention - Get Ranked! - Las Cruces, NM, October 16 and 17

tekkie

Smash Master
i'd be down to go if i can get a ride. thankfully, socorro is between ABQ, EP, and LC so being a worthless bum and getting rides might save me again :D i can offer my <3's and manlove and gas money lol.

also if there's some funky PR stuff for this guess i'll have to step it up :O

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
I will most likely be coming to this! **** yeah!
Btw loved the argument, it was hilarious. I seriously sat down with some popcorn while reading it all.

tw1n

Smash Champion
So odds are I ill not be in attendance :( I have a prior engagement in Denver that weekend.

Unless the Denver thing falls thru, I am sorry. Hope all goes well

RPGfan2005

Smash Cadet
So odds are I ill not be in attendance :( I have a prior engagement in Denver that weekend.

Unless the Denver thing falls thru, I am sorry. Hope all goes well
That's a bummer...
I really wanted this time for both twins to be there and made me a magic trick! lol

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
so odds are i ill not be in attendance :( i have a prior engagement in denver that weekend.

Unless the denver thing falls thru, i am sorry. Hope all goes well
i may not be making it too then. I will have to see what happens. I was really going for the crew battle, all of lc vs the twins. But maybe my best friend and i will still go. We'll have to see

:( :( :( :( :(

RPGfan2005

Smash Cadet
yes, I have to agree with SP here...

And I would take the challenge for the crew battle for any day you want.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
How the crap did he get super banned!?

EDIT: So going into various tourney threads I noticed that he spammed his tourney a little too much. Did what you have to do, problem is now he can't update that first post. If you read this RPG, use someone elses account and request to be unbanned because yuo didn't know any better.

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
How the crap did he get super banned!?

EDIT: So going into various tourney threads I noticed that he spammed his tourney a little too much. Did what you have to do, problem is now he can't update that first post. If you read this RPG, use someone elses account and request to be unbanned because yuo didn't know any better.

look at his posting history...

im guessing its the spamming

Megaman1

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RPGfan2005
This is RPGfan2005

Noone can stop the great RPGfan!
lol, just kidding, I just sent a message to the admins, stating my situation, hopefully that gets taken care of.

In the meantime, I am still here ^_^

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master

dekar just come have share a bed with lui and I, we'll go to that restaurant we didn't get to a chance to the other time you where here and watch a movie and take a walk by the river it will be magical.

tw1n

Smash Champion
So odds are still low on me making this, but by all means, there is still a chance hahaha.

Oh ya LC, we are hosting a small round robin tournament this saturday. Its gonna be less that $5 to enter (probably only a dollar actually) and its mostly gonna be just a fest. Melee and Brawl. The tourney won't be starting till after 4 (work johns) but its gonna be fun. If you guys wanna make the trek than please do so. We can have the crew battle this weekend lol.

Also it'll give you some more experience before this tourney.

Megaman1

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RPGfan2005
Ok I read them, they seem very interesting and I'm willing to change the payouts.

I just need to get unbanned so I can update the first post.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Hey on Saturday around 5 pm we're doing a fest that will have a melee and a brawl round robin tourney. It will either be free or just $1. So get your friends together, everyone pitch in 5 bucks for gas, and come to Albuquerque and get some good practice in before your tourney. Our best melee players will be there (incentive). Plus since the tourney won't cost you anything, you won't be spending mroe money then you have to :D

EDIT: Added incentive to bring as many people as you can. My bro and I will do a crew battle against you guys. 4 stocks per player. You guys can enter however many people you want. So themore you bring, the more likely you are to win :D

tw1n

Smash Champion
I think melee and brawl should be on the same day. Its not hard to run them at the same time. Just have one dedicated person for each to run it

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Hey we will more than likely go. I'm actually from Los Lunas/Isleta if you know where that is. I was supposed to visit last weekend but I got sick. :( And my family is supposed to visit this weekend but this gives me double the reason to go down there. So we will see who we can gather.
DO IT!!!!

And it's later in the day so you guys can take your time, show up early, whatever :D I'm sure a fest will be going earlier on. Just mybro and I have work until 4 :(

And yeah I grew up in Los Lunas. It's only about 30 minutes out from were we will be. Maybe 40.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
I think melee and brawl should be on the same day. Its not hard to run them at the same time. Just have one dedicated person for each to run it
every time this happens brawl gets delayed a ton because the descision is always lets just finish with melee while those guys in GF playing still haven't done there round 1 winners match for brawl

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
if we get a car going, i'll bring a setup. and yeah if melee and brawl are on different days i really doubt a lot of abq will go.

Megaman1

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RPGfan2005
Bringing the best of the best

The Crew Battle is on!

We have been working our butts off... you have no idea.

We were everywhere today, and now we come home and do our homework...

I swear. We need a vacation after this!

Anyways, We'll bring our best, so be on your guard.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
I doubt that a hotel would be needed to be honest. If it was just on Sunday then I would drive out that morning. I probably wouldn't stay for both days.

And you guys can talk about it at the tourney if you want. It was entirely last second so it won't be anything too big.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol bring your best this weekend. That'll shed some light on what to expect at your tourney =D

Top Bottom