• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Largest amount of money in your pocket?

Mashour2

Smash Apprentice
What was your largest amount of money you EVER held in your pockets?

I actually had $700 dollars because some guests came over and their kids tried to play on my Wii and I stopped them, then my dad let me hold $700 because if it breaks, he'll buy a new one with it. I had to give it back to my dad because my Wii didn't break ( my brawl data was in there )

( I sense a OVER 9000!!!! as the first post.... )

Red the Ghost

Smash Ace
over 9000
I dunno, a hundred or so. If it's more than that, I'm not going to carry it around.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
When i have to pay rent, a whopping $500 dollars is burning a hole in my pocket.

*sniff* I really hate it when I have to relinquish that money. *sobs*

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
$80. In junior high, I was going to buy a skateboard from someone. Then I lost my wallet that day....

XACE-K

Smash Master
$200. I don't carry a lot of money around ($10 at most) but if I'm buying something, than I'll carry more.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
I think 350$ was the most I ever had. Wii Launch.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
About 2k. It was for only a few seconds. Some dude bought a TV while I was working at Best Buy in cash. When he left, I stared at my manager, and then slowly pocketed it. She laughed, and then told me to put it in the ****ing register.

Omis

my friends were skinny
About 2k. It was for only a few seconds. Some dude bought a TV while I was working at Best Buy in cash. When he left, I stared at my manager, and then slowly pocketed it. She laughed, and then told me to put it in the ****ing register.
I cant imagine how humorous the look on your face was.

jber4life

Smash Apprentice
I managed an expo booth at a motorcycle sure earlier this spring, and I had to take the cash home with me over the night. So i had close to 12 grand. However it was all in a fanny pack in my backpac...

It didnt feel safe with it haha.

Edit: Most of money I have had that was actually mine was about 350, after a birthday.

Panix

Smash Ace
450 dollars, cashed my first packcheck at wendy's and got it all in cash. well.....it was in a pretty little white envolpe.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
If cheques count then $28,600 though the cheque was too big to fit in my pocket. So pretty much no idea.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
About three years ago, around Christmas time, I asked all of my relatives for cash instead of presents for the holidays and for my birthday (Dec. 29th). After getting cash from my Dad's side of the family (Five families of doctors plus rich *** doctor grandparents), my Mom's side (regular people lol, but still generous people) and my friends and Godparents, for xmas and birthday, I ended up with over 2k in cash in my hands. I built a computer. :)

Daysoo

Smash Ace
One time my family collectively gave me two grand in cash.
Then Tom mugged me and started lying and telling everyone his family gave him that same amount of money.
He also stole my copy of Twilight Princess, and my cat, Sir Tibbsy Von Strudelbach the Third.
The whole ordeal was very depressing. :(

About $1,100, after a Brawl tournament. I otherwise spend money fairly quickly.
Also, Tom really does have my copy of Twilight Princess. ;~;

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Well, it's not cash but I've got a golden Cartier watch worth approximately 8k(probably more, I'm not really sure) in Euros.

Actual cash it's probably 950 euros, that I got for my birth day.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
One time my family collectively gave me two grand in cash.
Then Tom mugged me and started lying and telling everyone his family gave him that same amount of money.
He also stole my copy of Twilight Princess, and my cat, Sir Tibbsy Von Strudelbach the Third.
The whole ordeal was very depressing. :(

About $1,100, after a Brawl tournament. I otherwise spend money fairly quickly.
Also, Tom really does have my copy of Twilight Princess. ;~;
It was all an accident, I swear. The game was in my Wii, I didn't know that I was stealing it! And the cat asked to come with me on my journeys! I couldn't say no to the cat!

SwordmasterXXXI

Smash Journeyman
400 dollars back in grade 8. I found if in the halls but I pretty much had to give it back when the announcements said "A teacher lost her money in the halls and we're going to search every student in the school until we find it." >_>

Edit: Yay, 400th post.

.Marik

is a social misfit
400 dollars back in grade 8. I found if in the halls but I pretty much had to give it back when the announcements said "A teacher lost her money in the halls and we're going to search every student in the school until we find it." >_>

Edit: Yay, 400th post.
Wow, I would've taken that ****.

You could've put it in your underwear or something, I'm sure that they wouldn't have looked there.

Me, I don't remember the exact amount. Probably around $300 dollars or something.

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
Wow, I would've taken that ****.

You could've put it in your underwear or something, I'm sure that they wouldn't have looked there.

Me, I don't remember the exact amount. Probably around $300 dollars or something.
Thats exactly what I would have done :D
And me? Ugh $700 .. when on my last birthday party/ Christmas ..
Im born December 23rd :D

hectichobo

Smash Ace
$400 and I''m 14. :p
When I went to buy my wii. I forgot if it was 250 or 350. So I just took $400 of my $500.

demodemo

Smash Ace
80 dollars

when i went to have some fun with friends at downtown

what? do i need anymore? i don't have a job yet so i have to get my parents buy everything for me.

Thino

Smash Master
$2000 , for school

I cant tell enough how much I had my hand on my pocket in that usual 15 minutes walk for school

Top Bottom