• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lambchops: Money Match Me. EDIT: XIF Read this too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
And LOL @ Menthol letting me win.

This is doodah you ****ing scrub.

I was unhappy when you slammed the table, thats all.
If you've got a question as to whether or not I am able to beat you, lets MM at smashtaclysm.
We'll find out together, Doodah.
I don't have any hard feelings about losing to you in pools, I just imagine that you picture me as some scrub that you "had in the bag" the whole time.
So.... I'd like to MM you.
20$ 3/5?

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
dang, you guys are reall throwing out some fierce fighting words. how did chaddd and xif end up hating each other. its getting a little out of hand IMO. i think its not even that serious. although it is getting a little annoying at chaddd talking so much about himself...peace

-hiroshi

eastheaven

Smash Ace
i loev chaddd i loev chaddd i loev chaddd i loev chaddd i loev chaddd i loev chaddd i loev chaddd i loev chaddd i loev chaddd i loev chaddd i loev chaddd i loev chaddd i loev chaddd i loev chaddd i loev chaddd i loev chaddd i loev chaddd i loev chaddd i loev chaddd i loev chaddd i loev chaddd i loev chaddd

GA Peach

Smash Lord
dang, you guys are reall throwing out some fierce fighting words. how did chaddd and xif end up hating each other. its getting a little out of hand IMO. i think its not even that serious. although it is getting a little annoying at chaddd talking so much about himself...peace

-hiroshi
they've never been on the best of terms, which is sad, being good friends with both of them...
:(

Gerbil

Smash Champion
*is eating chips and chicken*

No... no you can't have any. LEAVE MY CHICKEN ALONE!!!

*fends off frenzy of black people*

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Battousai X

Smash Apprentice
*is eating chips and chicken*

No... no you can't have any. LEAVE MY CHICKEN ALONE!!!

*fends off frenzy of black people*

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[angryblackmanvoice]

GIVE ME YO D*MN CHICKEN!!!!
NOW!!!!

[/angryblackmanvoice]

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Chad is being a cocky *** and i still think he needs to calm dis **** down a bit but all of that doesnt determine his skill- he still is pretty beastly.

i wish ppl were more like me in my melee days: --say hi, **** and then say thanks and walk away--

chaddd

Smash Lord
chaddd sucks he thinks he's as good as tipman lolol
No I don't. Tipman may not like me, or may think I'm a 'goofy looking white kid" or even scrubby or whatever. But I had fun playing him and he's still the reason I play Ganondorf.

NES Noob: I'm mainly why people look down on Georgia? Have you talked to other states about Georgia, ever? I got laughed at just for being from here when I went to SoCal. Gimme a break. By the way, I don't believe you're quite qualified to being making statements about my current 'skill level', as you so plainly put it.

Mike G: What the eff, man? How am I being cocky? ****. I say two things about myself and people start saying I'm arrogant. It's too bad that the line between confidence and arrogance is completely self defined. This means what you see as cocky, I see as the only means for improvement. I'm not going to win if I humbly believe I'm going to get my *** kicked, and that's despite the fact that I don't believe I WILL get my *** kicked. So what part of that makes me cocky? The part where I'm telling the truth, or the part of the truth that you or someone else thinks makes me so cocky? I don't ever talk myself up seriously. You know that.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
"I am the savior of GA smash" *add bunch of johns here* "I beat such such and such" *degrade such and such* and you make these posts alot (except the savior thing but that on is just >_<).

None of your arrogant posts are that great. If many see you as arrogant, they might be on to something you know. Not saying that the majority is always right, but ****it it is not hard to see that you want attention and that you are arrogant.

No, I am not that good. You notice here that I don't constantly post about how good I am at this game? I don't say I beat people with Link and ****. You talk too much for being 1st best in GA and beating South people.

Let your tourney placings in places other then southern tournies speak for youself instead of constantly posting about how great you are.

I don't know you in person but on the internet you are an arrogant ***.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
duh, i know you dont really talk up urself like that all the time and I understand you want to prove a piont but these last few topics you made really does look like wat the general community thinks of you right now- cocky scrub. seriously, all that really wasnt needed but whatever. if you think this is the way to do it then I won't argue and im just looking out for u man. I just don't want you to end up like laijin or omega or....best101- yeah this is comparable but not im terms of skill. lol

and don't worry, outside of smash and flameboards, you are one of the coolest friends I could ask for....but ur still a cocky *** on here. I tell this to samus Wes all the time. <3

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
I think chaddd is impervious to logic, His posts are making less and less sense as they go... its like he tried to prove the points of why people dont like him while trying to deny it. :urg:

you should listen to mikeG more often chaddd. He's got... kinder words than we have to say and he's in the end saying the same thing we are, except he likes you, unlike the rest of the posters here.

then again I dont think mikeG is capable of a malicious thought.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
LOL the funniest part of all is that chaddd sincerely believes that he isn't the least bit arrogant.

Too good.

chaddd

Smash Lord
I don't know you in person but on the internet you are an arrogant ***.
I'm sorry if that doesn't describe every single person on the planet, at least to some degree.

Someone please close this thread. And remember why all my threads get ruined. It's that good reason you all have.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Someone MM me :(

1 bajillion dollars/I get to screw your sister best 7/9 ?

And oh yeah. Chaddd 4 president.

**** Florida and anyone else who isnt down with GA smash.

FRIED CHICKEN AND PURPLE DRANK.

I <3 Tong at night through his window >_>;

Georgia is too good.

Last thing: Im pretty ****in blazed right now. Remember kids, drugs are good.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
alright, my first post in like a month.

my controller is now completely broken.

This thread makes me sad.

Jack Fix my controller. :(

Nite your are better than everyone! (Don't lie to them!)

Xif is good, so is Chaddd, but -Chad- is a monster!

I'll money match anyone who will come to my house!

btw did i mention i quit?

**** YOU PRAC! (loljk)

Chaddd talks smack, and so does every other decent smasher, cept me but i dunno if im even considered decent. Oh yeah and Nite but thats cause he can impregnate a man just by looking at them and saying "Booyah"

where the hell is lance?

i miss zero.

sleepyk is hawt! so is DJBoon! (jellyjiggler!)

yang be my friend still!

dang this is a long post, i gotta make up for like a month.

GA and FL are at each others throats, that just gives TN more slack to kickem in the arse.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
Do me, NBPMike, Tipman, and Slynkee need to start being bouncers at tournaments?

We're reasonably priced, and we attract the ladies as well as keep the scruff out.

Mike G, how you been man? I still got that picture of your Grape Drink. I'll never delete it.

Chadd, you seemed like a good guy. But, this action of yours is pretty irrational. Lambchops is top 3 at worst in Florida. He practices against Linguini, a newer Ganon but very good against Falco, and trained against Tipman for a looooooooong time. I don't think anyone in GA has a falco even close to Chops.

I wish SEFL didn't have this smack talking rep, or whatever. But I guess it's what Doodah does best. :)

Hell I'd MM you if I was going to Smashtaclysm or whatever, but I'm never going to be good enough with Falcon to beat space animals.

TBH I don't think the people that are "new school" smash have the same manner as old school. Not to say I'm terribly old school, I've only been playing for ~2 years. But it's like the decline of the Mafia. The newer and younger players are screwing up all the ground laid down by the old school. Much love to the good people who played and kept me going.

I don't even have a controller right now, I threw my last one in a lake because the CONTROLLER (not me) wouldn't dash dance. >_>

I really gotta work on my anger problems.

:D

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
bro just punch me in the **** next time you get that upset. Hugs not drugs.

And every one still getting so upset over this game? pshhhh now if this was balloonfight id understand, that **** juuuust came out.

And to the fl people, yes Im still alive

p.s. sighrax lets go scuba dive out your controller

Sighrax

Smash Lord
bro just punch me in the **** next time you get that upset. Hugs not drugs.

And every one still getting so upset over this game? pshhhh now if this was balloonfight id understand, that **** juuuust came out.

And to the fl people, yes Im still alive

p.s. sighrax lets go scuba dive out your controller
It used to be Noucles', it's probably worth a lot, and I SCREWED IT UP. Actually the Y button kept sticking, and I use that to jump. NO REGRETS

/cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

dude seriously though lets start being bouncers for smash tournies i wanna fuss some people up

also that means we get away with calling andy a butt

QDVS IS BUTT

:colorful:

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Struck a nerve, huh? Boo mother f*cking hoo I'm crying for you. Yeah, Menthol told me he let you win afterwards. Feel bad about it?

If you weren't the 90th person to threaten me in real life because of a video game, I wouldn't even reply. Way to show some discipline and maturity. I'm not fighting a **** thing, but you're welcome to swing all you want if you want to look like a total ******* when the cops show up.

And LOL @ you getting so pissed.

EDIT: I also saved your post so if sh*t goes down, we'll know what's up in court.
Well, as long as you know I would completely own you IRL, I'm satisfied.

Besides, I was stoned off my *** when I made that post on chops account.

So, you know how that goes, John Johnnerson.

I was unhappy when you slammed the table, thats all.
If you've got a question as to whether or not I am able to beat you, lets MM at smashtaclysm.
We'll find out together, Doodah.
I don't have any hard feelings about losing to you in pools, I just imagine that you picture me as some scrub that you "had in the bag" the whole time.
So.... I'd like to MM you.
20$ 3/5?
Sorry, that's what 95% of Florida smashers do during matches(SHOW EMOTION).

And no, I never picture any marth main as a scrub player, I thiought u were pretty goodfor a scrub actually.

And yes, MM, depending on how much money i have left after MM everyone else.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
sleepyk is hawt! so is DJBoon! (jellyjiggler!)

yang be my friend still!
Of course im your friend still!

anyone who puts time into ffxi, pokemon, smash is always my friend!
plus awesome funny as sh*t! and that means really awesome.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Sorry, that's what 95% of Florida smashers do during matches(SHOW EMOTION).

And no, I never picture any marth main as a scrub player, I thiought u were pretty goodfor a scrub actually.

And yes, MM, depending on how much money i have left after MM everyone else.
Alright then, I can accept that answer.

Hope you do well in your MMs so I get a chance to play you~ ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom