• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lambchops: Money Match Me. EDIT: XIF Read this too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaddd

Smash Lord
You really have no idea how high I was at that tournament, do you? Brag all day, but those gimp matches between you and Mike on youtube are awesome, but those definitely aren't the matches of you getting owned by him.

You kicked my ***. Maybe next time I won't smoke a bowl right before our match. After what Wes did to you, it's pretty hard to consider you a threat, dude.

PB&J

Smash Hero
good a smashboards...what would i do without it...

to me..moneymatches don't mean anything..if u win u have money..if u lose u lose money.but the only thing that proves that your better than a person to me , is beating them consistintly in tourny's and i probably spelled that wrong but u get the point..chill with all the drama and bringing up who beat who..just play the game and have fun

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
He's hardly a victim here.

Could I remind you of some of his posts/topics? I'm a big fan of "WTF GA? Kingdom of Scrubs" the topic he made where he bashed the entire community of Georgia and talked himself up to be the god of GA. He's outcasting himself. Oh, and the kicker of that entire thread, everyone was APOLOGIZING like they had anything to say sorry about. I think the best part was how he said he's the first one since wes to "revolutionize" the GA community, and then mikeG came in and shut him up, and somehow being extremely kind at the same time. He responds to any criticism antagonistically, and has made some simply outlandish claims. The most ridiculous of which is when he implied chu would've lost to him had wobbling been banned at evo. (lets forget that A: its a fair tactic by SBR standards and B: chaddd knew the rules before hand and could've adapted accordingly.

I run the risk of more chaddd drama just to point some simple facts out. Doodah is certainly an instigator of drama like this, and lambchops is pretty shameless as well.

this isnt some sort of out of the blue nonsense that doodah cooked up. Chaddd is as every bit an argumentative prick as doodah is. except doodah is funny.

He's jus doin it for attention. and he really cant control it. some people feel obliged to do that for just alittle attention. im NOT hatin on him im just sayin hes prolly one of those overly obsessed guys who thinks highly of himself. i dont know why yall let him get too you.........and some people do it cuz it helps them blind themselfs from the truth. but ive never played or met this guy so i cant judge him. im just saying my opininon because i know a few people that played him and they told me exactly what everyone is saying on here......

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
good a smashboards...what would i do without it...

to me..moneymatches don't mean anything..if u win u have money..if u lose u lose money.but the only thing that proves that your better than a person to me , is beating them consistintly in tourny's and i probably spelled that wrong but u get the point..chill with all the drama and bringing up who beat who..just play the game and have fun
you know, I'm getting tired of hearing you go "just play the game and have fun" *** DAT MESS EVAN! you want FUN?! stick to gaylo and bomberdick cause u aint gonna get that **** here! niggz on some smash will fukkin stab u if even look at them the wrong way, much less losing ina money match. So get that **** out of here!

lol when brawl is finally released, I will bring back order to this state. I hope bobby will be around to help. Old skool stylez =]

it almost seems that the main purpose of this thread was to call out Xif. lol Chaddd you da man but use some caution. you fukkin rep this state as it's top ranked player. but naturally this post will go ignored aswell lolz

Lambchop's c0ck

Smash Apprentice
You really have no idea how high I was at that tournament, do you? Brag all day, but those gimp matches between you and Mike on youtube are awesome, but those definitely aren't the matches of you getting owned by him.

You kicked my ***. Maybe next time I won't smoke a bowl right before our match. After what Wes did to you, it's pretty hard to consider you a threat, dude.
lOL you such a horrible johner when you lose. your just mad that he ***** you now and you kno it. it doesnt matter cuz you lost to him so xif officially owns you now LOL he ***** you he beat you you LOST kid get over yourself.you should be begging him for another rematch to redeem yourself.

yo xif if he johns when he loses you should be allowed to jon on how he beat you. for all you know xif was like sh*t when you beat him chaddd so what if xif coulda alwasy beat you the beggining lol you like jons right,

xif insert jons here:

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
lOL you such a horrible johner when you lose. your just mad that he ***** you now and you kno it. it doesnt matter cuz you lost to him so xif officially owns you now LOL he ***** you he beat you you LOST kid get over yourself.you should be begging him for another rematch to redeem yourself.

yo xif if he johns when he loses you should be allowed to jon on how he beat you. for all you know xif was like sh*t when you beat him chaddd so what if xif coulda alwasy beat you the beggining lol you like jons right,

xif insert jons here: I didnt have my toast that morning ;_;
thanks for the template.

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
lol dont' be making jons about weed kid, a lot of the community partakes in that holy ceremony and we don't make jon's when we lose.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
I run the risk of more chaddd drama just to point some simple facts out. Doodah is certainly an instigator of drama like this, and lambchops is pretty shameless as well.

this isnt some sort of out of the blue nonsense that doodah cooked up. Chaddd is as every bit an argumentative prick as doodah is. except doodah is funny.
<3 XIF ^_^

First of all, I believe the first thread I posted had Mike G and Wes post in it saying the EXACT sae thing as me. No one noticed the posts, which was also posted in there.

Everyone acts like I've talked all this sh*t or something, when all i want is for people recognize that I'm good. Who else do I have to beat to prove this?

I have a money match with Linguini and a money match with Lambchops. I'm trying to do both of these at Smashtaclysm.

But I remember a long, boring debate about the exact same thing when I went down to Florida to shut XIF up. It's funny, because he doesn't sound shut up at all. You think someone who talked so much trash for so long and who's state backed him so whole heartedly would at least be able to recognize some humility. But "tipman's retired" and "who can you beat, anyway" have become household Florida johns. Tell if Tipman being retired is at all important, then why can Mike G still 3 stock XIF. Last time I checked, all Mikey plays is Final Fantasy.

So hell yeah, Florida, bring on the **** talk. I just don't know how easy it will be once your feet are in your mouths, once again. I really don't expect anything to change after this, but that's just because no one loves Florida more than Florida.

At least my state's no shaped like a *****.
For one(no offense everyone else but chaddd) GA, along with TN, LA and the Carolina's, are the most dispicable trash smash states in the country.

2, who have you beaten in a legit tourney/MM? I'm not talking just one game or a friendly.

***** Got Good From Mike G Now Look At Him He Dont Know How To Act If Mike Dont Put Him In His Place I Will Mm Me 100 Bux Come To New York Soon So I Can Snatch Your Money From U And Then I Will Mm Lampchops Play Along.
Wes, shut up please, you talk just like you do IRL on the boards, with all caps but then the IRL mods come and make the rest of your words lowercase so life doesn't use up so much bandwidth.

John Johnerson, Jonny Johners, John McJohnson, John Johnstein, John Johnny, John Allen John.

Just hush.

I'm so happy Chaddd is gonna lose money.

Hey chaddd, did you ever get some1 to team with you for cataclysm?

Gerbil

Smash Champion
you know, I'm getting tired of hearing you go "just play the game and have fun" *** DAT MESS EVAN! you want FUN?! stick to gaylo and bomberdick cause u aint gonna get that **** here! niggz on some smash will fukkin stab u if even look at them the wrong way, much less losing ina money match. So get that **** out of here!

lol when brawl is finally released, I will bring back order to this state. I hope bobby will be around to help. Old skool stylez =]

it almost seems that the main purpose of this thread was to call out Xif. lol Chaddd you da man but use some caution. you fukkin rep this state as it's top ranked player. but naturally this post will go ignored aswell lolz
QUOTED BECAUSE THIS POST NEEDS TO BE NOTICED! <3 Mike

chaddd

Smash Lord
lol, lambchops is just too funny. that instigating *****. and chad gets so mad at him, lol...peace

-hiroshi
Yo how are you gonna talk about how mad I get based on my forums posts? You don't get any tone or emotion from this line of text. Shut up?

Doodah - This is, I recall, the exact same sh*t you talked when I was going to money match XIF. And when I beat him I don't recall you bringing it up afterwards. But yeah, I'm glad I get a free $150 bucks from Chops and Linguini when I walk in the door at Smashtaclysm. It'll really lighten my mood knowing that you guys won't learn anything but will retain a large amount of humility, I believe. This is the second time you guys have done this, so BELIEVE I'm not going to let it just drift away like I did when I beat XIF. You'll be hearing about this sh*t until Brawl dies. Please go ahead and talk some more trash, Doodah. But I don't remember you ever gaining the right to talk so much sh*t to everyone. Who have you beaten? Oh that's right, ****. Sorry.

By the way, don't tell me I john when distinctly recall you saying "Everytime I come to a smash tournament I'm coming down from and acid/ecstasy trip". Yeah, and you punched the sh*t out of that table when my friend Menthol beat the dirt out of your Fox with Marth. Then he let you beat him because he felt bad for you. I don't think I've ever had someone do that for me. ITS OKAY ITS JUST JOHNS CHAD IS SOOOOO LAME LOL. Good sh*t being the one to bring up who can and can't prove why they're good. Hypocrite.

eastheaven

Smash Ace
Yo how are you gonna talk about how mad I get based on my forums posts? You don't get any tone or emotion from this line of text. Shut up?

Doodah - This is, I recall, the exact same sh*t you talked when I was going to money match XIF. And when I beat him I don't recall you bringing it up afterwards. But yeah, I'm glad I get a free $150 bucks from Chops and Linguini when I walk in the door at Smashtaclysm. It'll really lighten my mood knowing that you guys won't learn anything but will retain a large amount of humility, I believe. This is the second time you guys have done this, so BELIEVE I'm not going to let it just drift away like I did when I beat XIF. You'll be hearing about this sh*t until Brawl dies. Please go ahead and talk some more trash, Doodah. But I don't remember you ever gaining the right to talk so much sh*t to everyone. Who have you beaten? Oh that's right, ****. Sorry.

By the way, don't tell me I john when distinctly recall you saying "Everytime I come to a smash tournament I'm coming down from and acid/ecstasy trip". Yeah, and you punched the sh*t out of that table when my friend Menthol beat the dirt out of your Fox with Marth. Then he let you beat him because he felt bad for you. I don't think I've ever had someone do that for me. ITS OKAY ITS JUST JOHNS CHAD IS SOOOOO LAME LOL. Good sh*t being the one to bring up who can and can't prove why they're good. Hypocrite.
I was high as trash when you beat me at LTEC2.

chaddd

Smash Lord
that was me on tong's account.
Man, you're hilarious. You may not agree with what I do, but it doesn't change the fact that you're bragging about something that turns out to be bullsh*t. You still look like an ***. You've talked trash about me and Georgia forever, then move here and suddenly act all buddy buddy with everyone like it's okay. You will never beat me if it matters, and your trash talk is awful based simply on the fact that you're a mediocre Peach that talks way more uninstigated trash than anyone I've ever seen. Plus Wes pretty much 4 stocked you. It's so hard to take you seriously as a person, let alone a smasher, that I don't care what you think of me. Just know that whether here or in Florida, you should probably just get used to being just below that #1 spot.

Also, being high isn't a john. It's a question of exactly how high, really. I was decently blazed when I beat your *** at AWA. Oh sh*t son, how does it feel to be totally shut down but at the same time have no comprehension of the fact that you look like a d!ck? GG see you at the next tourney.

Lambchop's c0ck

Smash Apprentice
LOL, Chadd you know what?

**** it, the next time I see you, its not a smashboards argument anymore.

Were fighting IRL.

So I hope you start working out and put on about 1100lbs cuz you're gonna be going back to GA with 10 broken fingers.

And LOL @ Menthol letting me win.

This is doodah you ****ing scrub.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
When I posted in Doodah's original topic, my intent was to just prove once and for all who was better. me or you. Not to imply I was better. To get a chance to prove it. I was not calling you out. I could've easily taken 1st outright and taken an extra 100 bucks because whether high or not even you said I would've won.

But you felt so threatened that you took it as a challenge.

I have nothing to prove. I've made my impression on the smash community where it matters.

You're still flailing in a mediocre state, desperately looking for recognition that you arent getting.

I love GA

I do not like chaddd

I hope chaddd for your sake you win next time we play. For me to stop splitting was for the smashers of GA, as Dogy put it "I dont drive for 4 hours to see a split" But this means way too much to you. If this were super champ, a pound, or an FC, I would understand, but beating me specifically wont prove a **** thing, and to act like you're an auto win is only gonna make it worse if I beat you.

Lambchop's c0ck

Smash Apprentice
Man, you're hilarious. You may not agree with what I do, but it doesn't change the fact that you're bragging about something that turns out to be bullsh*t. You still look like an ***. You've talked trash about me and Georgia forever, then move here and suddenly act all buddy buddy with everyone like it's okay. You will never beat me if it matters, and your trash talk is awful based simply on the fact that you're a mediocre Peach that talks way more uninstigated trash than anyone I've ever seen. Plus Wes pretty much 4 stocked you. It's so hard to take you seriously as a person, let alone a smasher, that I don't care what you think of me. Just know that whether here or in Florida, you should probably just get used to being just below that #1 spot.

Also, being high isn't a john. It's a question of exactly how high, really. I was decently blazed when I beat your *** at AWA. Oh sh*t son, how does it feel to be totally shut down but at the same time have no comprehension of the fact that you look like a d!ck? GG see you at the next tourney.
lol i thought xif beat you last time lol. it doesnt matter xif officially owns the great chaddd cuz you lost to him miserably. OWNED

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Chaddd, just get over yourself, please. The sooner you do, the better things will be for everyone. You claim that all you want is to to be recognized as good. Look at your combo video that someone posted earlier, and look at all the comments of praise on it. Being recognized as good is really just as simple as posting impressive videos and/or performing well in tourneys. OF COURSE along the way you're going to get the same **** talk that everyone gets, don't freak out about it. I mean, look at M2K, there was like a whole regime of hate against him while he was climbing the ranks.

Another thing I find funny is how you're perfectly content to tell other people what their problems are (claiming they're trying to psychoanalyze you, claiming to get what they're "trying to imply", calling them hypocrits, etc.) and yet when anybody criticizes you, you say that they can't infer anything from your words. The fact is, emotion and tone CAN be put into text, if they couldn't, novelists would be out of a job. I've seen you talk yourself up as a gifted writer, so you should know that words can be taken at more than face value, right?

Whatever happened to you quitting smash, anyway? I thought this community was full of scrubs, and you were done with it all. You're so against this community, it's NO WONDER people talk **** to you. As a counter-example, take nealdt. He loves the community, going so far as to develop social networking sites for it and house tons of smashers at his tournaments. He doesn't want to be on a higher rung of the community for his efforts, he just does it. You, on the other hand, go on this mad crusade to prove you're one of the elite, and attack anyone who says otherwise.

Also, stop saying you don't care what other people say IN YOUR RESPONSES TO THEM. If you don't care, just ignore them. Responding to someone and simultaneously claiming not to care is like entering into a conversation with someone when you really don't care what they have to say. Really, you're only interested in talking AT them.

Daysoo

Smash Ace

Were fighting IRL.

So I hope you start working out and put on about 1100lbs cuz you're gonna be going back to GA with 10 broken fingers.

Ahahahahahahaha.
I seriously hope this is someone trying to make doodah look bad.

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
This is ****ING HILARIOUS!!!! Some one record the ACTUAL FIGHT!!!! lol.....then post it on the boards....its just a matter of time this thread is closed.....

C......

Smash Apprentice
GA b!tches!!! f*ck everyone not with it.

chad i hope u f*ck him up, and 4 the record [ 4 xifs earlier comment and to any ganon players] i'll happily mm any ganon thats got the balls.

p.s.: spaceballs is f*ckin hilarious

MeisterNeumann

Smash Apprentice

his post count is the devils number

does this mean Chaddddd is going to destroy the smash community? XD

chaddd

Smash Lord

Were fighting IRL.

Struck a nerve, huh? Boo mother f*cking hoo I'm crying for you. Yeah, Menthol told me he let you win afterwards. Feel bad about it?

If you weren't the 90th person to threaten me in real life because of a video game, I wouldn't even reply. Way to show some discipline and maturity. I'm not fighting a **** thing, but you're welcome to swing all you want if you want to look like a total ******* when the cops show up.

And LOL @ you getting so pissed.

EDIT: I also saved your post so if sh*t goes down, we'll know what's up in court.

Whatever it is you said.
Look dude. You don't know me. You read what I say on some game forums and take it to heart. Awesome. I bet you find meaning in U2 lyrics as well. It's all well and good, but I highly doubt what you or anyone else on these boards thinks about me will affect my day to day life. Think what you want about what you've seen me say on here, but a good percentage of the time, it's not even me my screen name. A few of my friends find it hilarious that just posting something will get so many nerds so angry. Stop talking as though we've known one another for years. It makes you look like you're assuming too much, and that, in turn, makes you look like an *******.

By the way, the thing about me quitting smash was posted because I knew a large percentage of you scrubs would believe it. Like everything on smashboards is law. Stop getting ahead of yourself, dude. Like I said, you don't know me. Don't pretend like you've got me pegged after reading some forum posts.

XIF's a b*tch. Keep it rockin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom