• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LAB 2 - Let's Adjust Brawl

Roller

Smash Legend
WHAT!? This **** isn't even funny. That was Katy Perry on every stage! Whoever called her ****ty is gonna have some serious explaining to do.

...To my fist.

Nope

Smash Lord
Bad News.... Fonz and I are coming. Please have your Money in hand when we arrive! Cash is preferred but we also accept checks and Paypal hahahahaha

I'm excited to come to a tournament, it has been too long.

Nope

Smash Lord
If you forfeit after the first match you will be out of the tournament. I don't know what kind of plan that is... sounds like a good one for a last place finish.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
I meant forfeit my winners match, I though you would understand nope, buts its ok. I understand you have been out of commission for awhile, want me to give you some new tips with snake at the venue?yes? Ok

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
haha i hate T Hawk...

I haven't played in a while..I think I'll do a few warm ups tonight...that's all it will take anyway...

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I literally last minute realized this tourney existed (in the past 10 minutes)...

I wish I had thought this out I might have gotten to go to this D: No ride means no go. Damn.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Getting to bed too late, so I might just show up late. Not doing doubles so no problem there. And bringing dat ****, Hilt.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Bad News.... Fonz and I are coming. Please have your Money in hand when we arrive! Cash is preferred but we also accept checks and Paypal hahahahaha

I'm excited to come to a tournament, it has been too long.
That's too bad because **** Talkin' Inc. called dibs on their money first. Don't feel bad though, we're still accepting donations from Springfreeld. :awesome:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Not coming to this. I got Lain'ed out of a tournament this weekend lol. Well it was never guaranteed anyway but eh oh well. I'll see you guys soon enough. I always seem to end up in Ohio one way or another lol

Good luck to Sole + NEOH, Jackie Chan, Infern, Kbizzle, Shugo and all my other OH peeps I <3.

Top Bottom