• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

L.O.F.- NJ Crew- Good **** at Apex NAKAT, False, and Pwii! LOF website is up!

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace
440 dollar TV wtf...

I'm just getting a person a copy of Birds by Alfred Hitchcock, because they used to work in a Zoo with parakeets.

Also I need suggestions for Christmas, I can't really think of anything I want. That feel when you make as much in a month that Keitaro used to make in a week.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Hopefully I'll get on that status again the summer. My younger brother already has a job making $750 a week after taxes and will be helping me attempt to find a job like that soon.

My finals are over December 16th so 2 weeks from today I will be free and want to come play you all :D

Keitaro

They are internships for Engineers. If I had studied harder in the past without switching majors, I would have been still working there and eventually had a full time job making $1000 a week. One of my friends graduated and works there now with that salary and he's 23.

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace
They are internships for Engineers. If I had studied harder in the past without switching majors, I would have been still working there and eventually had a full time job making $1000 a week. One of my friends graduated and works there now with that salary and he's 23.
Goddamn. I can only hope medical internships pay like this. I don't mean to to sound like I'm belittling or anything but 1000 bucks a week, in the grand scheme of things, really isn't all that good. Rent, bills, loans, food etc. If it's a college job, then hell yes that is an awesome job. Aren't you like a circuit jokey, or an EE or something?

Keitaro

I'm an EE major. I'm not exactly sure how much he makes, but I believe people that work there (First Energy) start out at $55,000 a year. The neighboring company, PSEG starts out at $65,000 so many people consistently used to leave First Energy for PSEG.

First Enery does pay less than most Engineer jobs. My dad used to make 6 figures at his old job before 9-11 but he started out at First Energy at about $80,000. I know he makes more now since he was promoted but I don't know how much.

Keitaro

As an intern I made excel spreadsheets randomly and mainly just surfed smashboards all day. My father is a manager so all he does is make sure the other people are doing their work. The other people, who are also EE majors.....I dunno lol. I really don't know what they usually do. They walk around and talk and schedule meetings and go to substations often but I rarely see them actually do hands on work or calculate anything. May have just been First Energy.

One guy used to have notepad with him and look at stuff and start creating equations to solve it. Some called him a genious, many thought he was weird as hell.

Keitaro

That overused swag word!! But that word is funny so maybe ill get one just like that after Christmas or something. How long does it take to ship?

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
when are these fests so I dnt suck **** at Apex? Belleville/Newark are like up the block from me. Maybe I could bring Malcolm as well since he lives next door, thats if hes not playing LoL

Keitaro

when are these fests so I dnt suck **** at Apex? Belleville/Newark are like up the block from me. Maybe I could bring Malcolm as well since he lives next door, thats if hes not playing LoL
HBK! There's actually a Melee/Brawl tournament going on this Saturday at NJIT for anyone to enter. Its free and first gets like $15 bucks for each event. Here's a link: http://www.facebook.com/events/101417569977370/ I can't go cause I'll be studying for finals.

leap of faith is already on our emblem.. why don't we just have the huge emmblem on our shirt? no swag or any other text.
Personally I'd have a logo on the front and my name on the back. Thats it.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
we can customize it and order it on our own correct? then w/e jst stylize it the way you want it ma peeeeeepz. I'm obviously gonna have 16/16th Leaps on mine <3. (LOL jk)

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace
HBK! There's actually a Melee/Brawl tournament going on this Saturday at NJIT for anyone to enter. Its free and first gets like $15 bucks for each event. Here's a link: http://www.facebook.com/events/101417569977370/ I can't go cause I'll be studying for finals.
Do you have any idea when brawl/melee actually starts. I have to be to work by five. Also some really stupid rules 4 stocks, random stages, MK BANNED, can't change character, and it doesn't state how long the sets are. I would really hate for it be 1 round.

Keitaro

I'm not sure tbh. And wow at the rules, I didn't read them till just now.

Warning HBK, they Melee casual setups but no Melee tourney :(

jbandrew

Smash Lord
if im going to any tournament its concentrate III this saturday... not no fake *** NJIT tournament xD.

Keitaro

lol njit tourney
I'll have your controller ready for you by Monday. I painted another coat of pain on it and will do one more before I give it to you.

Wanna make sure it lasts longer than previous controllers I painted. I learned new painting techniques.

Keitaro

I got 2 finals next week so I can't go. Alot of smashers can't go cause of finals and Ally just cancelled going for the same reason. Horrible date choice, I don't know what Juice was thinking.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
lol dang. well ima study for finals sunday and monday. All ma finals are around the 15th-20th anyway so the date works for me. GL with finals tho

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace
I got 2 finals next week so I can't go. Alot of smashers can't go cause of finals and Ally just cancelled going for the same reason. Horrible date choice, I don't know what Juice was thinking.
Maybe doom already took his finals and thought everyone would be done with them by now. I know my friend at RIT finished them like 2 weeks ago.

Keitaro

Maybe he took his finals already, but most people in the NJ/NY area have finals in mid December. If he had put his tourney a week earlier it would have been more reasonable. But mid December usually isn't a good date as many tourney hosts commonly avoid it in our region.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Well according to them, they didn't have a choice for the date.

I think they're also competing against some NE tourney, but as it's already been stated tourneys in December aren't a good idea. Especially now that a lot of the core attendees aren't six years old and are in college.

Man... sometimes I forget how fond of Keitaro I am.

Also, hung out with Bleachigo last Saturday. That's ma duuu

Hanzhou

Smash Journeyman
No one to play smash with South Jersey -Keith Kush
I'll have your controller ready for you by Monday. I painted another coat of pain on it and will do one more before I give it to you.

Wanna make sure it lasts longer than previous controllers I painted. I learned new painting techniques.
Iite.

also where are ppl done with finals? lol most ppl finals start like now till the 23rd o_o

Top Bottom