• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

L.O.F.- NJ Crew- Good **** at Apex NAKAT, False, and Pwii! LOF website is up!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Dr. Brawl, we're playing around 3:00 pm today in Laurel Hall!

I should really get your number :p Actually my number is 908-380-3506. Text me whenever you get a chance so I can have your number so I can let you know in advance when we plan to play.

Keitaro

No prob dude. I forgot if you're a Rutgers or NJIT student. Because there is a Brawl tournament for NJIT students this Wednesday at 2:30 but it is only for NJIT students. Feel free to come by though cause friendlies should be free.

Keitaro

We usually play out of nowhere :( but if there ever is a time that I know we'll be playing days in advance I'll try to remember to text you.

Keitaro

Yeah, we actually talk every day on our private Leap of Faith Facebook page. Just not here much anymore :(

Litterally every day on facebook. We are still very alive and active as 4 of us will be going to Connecticut this weekend to face off against New England at their Hall of Gaming 9 tournament. We got this!!

Tony T

Smash Ace
Yeah, we actually talk every day on our private Leap of Faith Facebook page. Just not here much anymore :(

Litterally every day on facebook. We are still very alive and active as 4 of us will be going to Connecticut this weekend to face off against New England at their Hall of Gaming 9 tournament. We got this!!
GL over there.

:phone:

Keitaro

They shouldn't be giving infractions for double posting. I do it all the time and never receive anything lol.

Keitaro

Slight revival of this thread XD

Once again we all talk and play daily, but we don't use this thread as often as we should. Facebook has seemed to takeover for us regarding daily talk in our LOF facebook group.

Top Bottom