• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

L.O.F.- NJ Crew- Good **** at Apex NAKAT, False, and Pwii! LOF website is up!

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
We're on break freeband.

My house is really really friggin' small so if I have people sleep over it will have to be like.. 3 people limited. If we can find somewhere else that would be great. Chris cannot have a sleep over until next year so we are at a dilemma.

Any suggestions?!

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace
We're on break freeband.

My house is really really friggin' small so if I have people sleep over it will have to be like.. 3 people limited. If we can find somewhere else that would be great. Chris cannot have a sleep over until next year so we are at a dilemma.

Any suggestions?!
I could potentially host at my house.

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace
I'll see, I know when you guys are off I'll have to work a lot. Anyways I would need Tvs and Wii and stuff like that.

Also I would have to make sure you guys don't get too hyped in my house. I'll see though. My parents are probably going to shoot it down though.

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
I will bring my PS3 since it has my netflix on it. I will also bring massive **** money for dominos.

I will also bring my own ****ing pillow/blanket this time so I'm not forced to share a carpet with Sergio and Tyrell again LOL

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Let me know when/where this will be, I'll bring a lag-free lcd and tv
based on the date.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I got my computer so I can sign up for that LOF website now. Whats the link again? leapoffaith.tk?

*goes to website*

WHOOOAAA!!! That **** looks epic now!!!!!! How did it go from not even saying LOF on the front page to looking crazy legit???

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
I spent 5 hours on it one night and I was in ham mode.

Keitaro you should register and try to promote the site. You have a lot of subscribers on youtube so you should make a bulletin or something!

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace
Making your own website? It kind of reminds me of the days when I used to do abridged series. Also when I used to visit a Naruto forum, that **** was awful.

Anyways the guy who was going to house me for apex can no longer attend and I was wondering if anyone of you guys know someone who has an open spot.

Keitaro

We are way too filled up with space. Eazy may get a hotel room hopefully so we won't be sleeping on each other's faces.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
hey do you any of you guys live close to or know where Carneys point NJ?
Scatz and five other people are stuck in that area due to car problems. can anyone at least take them to the Hyatt hotel. They have gas money.

-Remix-

Smash Journeyman
I can have people over today to play, so if any of you are interested, let me know so that I can start organizing the living room.

Edit: I live in Fair Lawn, New Jersey. Not far from most of you i believe.

Keitaro

Yeah I've actually been meaning to tell you that. I have played with Jband and Kush twice this week already haha. They both asked to play today too but I was busy. You should surely come play with us sometime next week. I dorm in the Oak Apartments. Wednesdays Jband usually asks to play around 3.

Top Bottom