• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

L.O.F.- NJ Crew- Good **** at Apex NAKAT, False, and Pwii! LOF website is up!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
My last final is friday too but I have two finals on the same day (econ and math) -___-
I think imma give you your controller on Friday instead of tomorrow cause I wanna do another coat of paint on it so it comes out super perfect. Should never chip after I'm done with it.

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
Keitaro I have traded my old F controller with Jband's new white one because he liked the way my old one clicked. If I gave you this new one could I trust you to do a better paint job with it and make sure it doesn't peel off?

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Keitaro I have traded my old F controller with Jband's new white one because he liked the way my old one clicked. If I gave you this new one could I trust you to do a better paint job with it and make sure it doesn't peel off?
yeah man I saw it. The paint was coming off or maybe Jband sweats acid when he plays:p

Keitaro

I learned new tricks so it will be much better. I dunno about perfect though cause I haven't actually had a controller with my new paint methods for a long period of time since the only one I did it for was Kush.

I came up with the idea cause I painted my own controller yellow then a week later I made it green. The green began to wear off but the yellow was still showing almost everywhere. Made me realize that the online guide I was following was dumb and I need to paint the controllers at least a day or two apart so if some of the paint starts to wear off there will be another coat of paint under it. And if that coat starts to wear off there will be another another coat.

It's worth a shot.

As for your controller Nakat, I could try painting over the one you currently have but it would be better to start with a fresh unpainted controller.

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
I learned new tricks so it will be much better. I dunno about perfect though cause I haven't actually had a controller with my new paint methods for a long period of time since the only one I did it for was Kush.

I came up with the idea cause I painted my own controller yellow then a week later I made it green. The green began to wear off but the yellow was still showing almost everywhere. Made me realize that the online guide I was following was dumb and I need to paint the controllers at least a day or two apart so if some of the paint starts to wear off there will be another coat of paint under it. And if that coat starts to wear off there will be another another coat.

It's worth a shot.

As for your controller Nakat, I could try painting over the one you currently have but it would be better to start with a fresh unpainted controller.
I want a new designnn. perhaps have the controller be completely red and the white F again?

Keitaro

Sure False, just give me the controller on Saturday. Will take about 2 weeks to fully complete my sexy new paint methods so be prepared for me to have the controller for a while. AND GIMME $5 BUCKS FOR PAINT!11

Concentrate 3:
1. Vinnie
2. Bloodcross
3. Bizkit
4. Nairo
5. Icon/Penta
7. Atomsk/Nicole
9. False

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
smashfest this saturday. NO sleepover, remember that! You can leave late as hell if you want to though. also I am going to be bringing my **** socks so you all better get ready to get penetrated.

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace
our rutgers newark? lol. show meh
he lives the in newark dorms. He would like to start playing in the spring semester. I suggested that he should come to apex, but he didn't seem too interested.

smashfest this saturday. NO sleepover, remember that! You can leave late as hell if you want to though. also I am going to be bringing my **** socks so you all better get ready to get penetrated.
WUT?

2 back to finals today. My body is ready tho. spent like 16 hrs of straight studying!. Keitaro don't forget my controller today lol
I spent about 12 hours preparing for my math final. Feelsbadman.jpg. I took it this morning though I feel as if it was too easy.

Keitaro

LOF smashfest tourney results.

1st: Nakat
2nd: Keitaro
3rd: False
4th: Gildo
5th: Chris

Gfs went to game 5 last stock. By Apex ill be getting first even with Jband and Pwii there >:D

jbandrew

Smash Lord
LOF smashfest tourney results.

1st: Nakat
2nd: Keitaro
3rd: False
4th: Gildo
5th: Chris

Gfs went to game 5 last stock. By Apex ill be getting first even with Jband and Pwii there >:D
nice nice. & we'll have to see about that lol! keep it up though, cmon keitaro, you can beat NAKAT... lol. he's so free :3

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Shut up ugly, on a more serious note. Seph has be inactive, and doesn't really talk to us. False, Jband, and I have agreed on this. Keitaro even notices his inactivity and agrees he should be removed and that Seph only wants to play when he is around or sometimes doesn't even come. So sadly it has come to us removing Seph from Leap of Faith.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
whoaaaaaaaaaaah. did we even talk to Seph about this? This feels drastic if we didn't even contact or notify him about this first. Damn... I feel bad lol. He's a cool dude. =/

On another note: 12/26/11 will be the crew's 1 year anniversary :)... congratulations guys, we need to celebrate somehow lol. Wouldn't feel right if we didn't.

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
False presents:

LEAP OF FAITH ULTIMATE SMASHFEST ****ING DELUXE!! (During Christmas break, prior to Apex. ****)

This SMASHFEST WILL ****ING INCLUDE:
-Fuuuucking set ups so that mad people can play!
-Fuuuucking millions of couches and beanie bags cause that's ****ing smart. Comfort while you guys get *****? Sounds like an amazing deal.
-Dominos. ****iING DOMINOS. LIKE A MILLION PIES SO ALL YOU *****ES CAN EAT TO YOUR FILL.
-ULTIMATE ****ING MOVIES?!!? Movie marathon (scary ones) to root out the ****ies in LEAP OF ****ING FAITH
-Pictures. **** tons of them. Will hire professional photographer so put on a ****ing suit. (not really)
-Many, many toasts. We will be toasting to Sergio losing to Gildo, and to NAKAT losing on Delfino.
-HOLY ****?!!?! FALSE IS GOING TO BE STREAMING FRIENDLIES?! HOW THE **** HE GONNA THAT? I don't know. I will try.
-Christmas ****ing cheer. Try to bring something to contribute to the party and exchange gifts, no matter how small. We ****ing love each other so that's how we do.
-HYPE!! ****ING MARIO PARTY!! MARIO KART!! MARIO PARTY 2!! MARIO KART 2!! BATTLE TOADS! WE ARE PLAYING OTHER GAMES BESIDES ****ING BRAWL! WE WILL RECORD OURSELVES HAVING A FUN TIME BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT FUN GUYS DO. FUN YUNS.

HYPE THE HELL OUT OF THIS. WE GOING TO TOWN.

Keitaro

Hope it ain't at your house!

And don't worry Jband, school's over for me so now I can pratice 3 times as much as before >:D you all going down by Apex! Playing with Inui/Izumi tomorrow.

Edit: What Fow said to Mary-san on aib:

" V u actually blocked me cause i know u had to change ur gender to female so people wouldnt know ur actually a fat ugly gay caucasian irl, and also dwell in ur parents basement and have yet to accomplish anything in life. ur only talent is deep throating cacti, and i hope one day u will quit leaving me shoutouts because u are a fail human being, and u are polluting my page with u fairy posts. tldr; stfu."

Lmaoooo!! He's so ****ed up but its funny. Reminds me of Ksizzle. Can't wait to meet him at Apex.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
false presents:

Leap of faith ultimate smashfest ****ing deluxe!! (during christmas break, prior to apex. ****)

this smashfest will ****ing include:
-fuuuucking set ups so that mad people can play!
-fuuuucking millions of couches and beanie bags cause that's ****ing smart. Comfort while you guys get *****? Sounds like an amazing deal.
-dominos. ****iing dominos. Like a million pies so all you *****es can eat to your fill.
-ultimate ****ing movies?!!? Movie marathon (scary ones) to root out the ****ies in leap of ****ing faith
-pictures. **** tons of them. Will hire professional photographer so put on a ****ing suit. (not really)
-many, many toasts. We will be toasting to sergio losing to gildo, and to nakat losing on delfino.
-holy ****?!!?! False is going to be streaming friendlies?! How the **** he gonna that? I don't know. I will try.
-christmas ****ing cheer. Try to bring something to contribute to the party and exchange gifts, no matter how small. We ****ing love each other so that's how we do.
-hype!! ****ing mario party!! Mario kart!! Mario party 2!! Mario kart 2!! Battle toads! We are playing other games besides ****ing brawl! We will record ourselves having a fun time because that's what fun guys do. Fun yuns.

Hype the hell out of this. We going to town.
... You forgot bacon strips... And sauce.... Lotsa leap of faith special sauce... On hot dogs.... (lolololol gay)

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace
False presents:

LEAP OF FAITH ULTIMATE SMASHFEST ****ING DELUXE!! (During Christmas break, prior to Apex. ****)

This SMASHFEST WILL ****ING INCLUDE:
-Fuuuucking set ups so that mad people can play!
-Fuuuucking millions of couches and beanie bags cause that's ****ing smart. Comfort while you guys get *****? Sounds like an amazing deal.
-Dominos. ****iING DOMINOS. LIKE A MILLION PIES SO ALL YOU *****ES CAN EAT TO YOUR FILL.
-ULTIMATE ****ING MOVIES?!!? Movie marathon (scary ones) to root out the ****ies in LEAP OF ****ING FAITH
-Pictures. **** tons of them. Will hire professional photographer so put on a ****ing suit. (not really)
-Many, many toasts. We will be toasting to Sergio losing to Gildo, and to NAKAT losing on Delfino.
-HOLY ****?!!?! FALSE IS GOING TO BE STREAMING FRIENDLIES?! HOW THE **** HE GONNA THAT? I don't know. I will try.
-Christmas ****ing cheer. Try to bring something to contribute to the party and exchange gifts, no matter how small. We ****ing love each other so that's how we do.
-HYPE!! ****ING MARIO PARTY!! MARIO KART!! MARIO PARTY 2!! MARIO KART 2!! BATTLE TOADS! WE ARE PLAYING OTHER GAMES BESIDES ****ING BRAWL! WE WILL RECORD OURSELVES HAVING A FUN TIME BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT FUN GUYS DO. FUN YUNS.

HYPE THE HELL OUT OF THIS. WE GOING TO TOWN.

It sounds hype.

After the 21st i'm free so if you guys are practicing let me know. I need to get ready for Apex.

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
I'm sorry Seph that we had to do this. You were just never active and this wasn't the first time you were like this in a crew. We felt like you never really made an effort to come out here a lot. Although you aren't a part of the crew anymore you're still welcome to come to smashfests. I'm really sorry about this. ):

Keitaro

He didn't come to the smashfest with Inui and I today >:( You said you were gonna come Seph!

I feel kinda bad for suggesting him to be in the crew :/ he kinda did the same thing in my old crew which pissed me off but so did everyone else in that crew besides Eazy so I seperated the crew. Seph, you always say you wanna practice, get better, train hard, and I try to believe you but then you miss or cancel like 5 smashfests in a row lmao! Then you say you're probably not signing up for Apex?? Lol.

Still love you dude, you know that. If you ever decide to wanna train let me know but I'm done hitting you up myself to hear excuses.

Top Bottom