• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

L.O.F.- NJ Crew- Good **** at Apex NAKAT, False, and Pwii! LOF website is up!

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
Guys: I have been studying all of my videos for the past 4 hours. I have come to a conclusion.

Snake is boring as hell now because the playstyle I use with him currently is textbook and plain. I just realized how much I don't really like Snake anymore. I really loved playing with my old style, and I think I'm gonna try to adopt it again because I had some really neat tricks/traps that I abandoned for some reason. I'm going to try to be flashy but try to keep all my stupid risky habits out of the way. I just loved the way I used to play, and I'm gonna try to go back to that with my NEW competitive acquired skill and see how it mixes.

I'm going to be experimenting a lot with NAKAT tomorrow, entering that hyperbolic time chamber, let's GO! Then the smashfest this Saturday!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Good to hear False. I was watching our Marth vs Snake sets recently and your traps have gotten better to a point its scary. At first I thought it was cause my Marth was slipping but instead, like many others say, your traps are well thought out which makes it very hard to approach you most of the time without being punished.

Just don't pull a Jbandrew and SD off the stage by b-reversaling off the stage while recovering.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Guys: I have been studying all of my videos for the past 4 hours. I have come to a conclusion.

Snake is boring as hell now because the playstyle I use with him currently is textbook and plain. I just realized how much I don't really like Snake anymore. I really loved playing with my old style, and I think I'm gonna try to adopt it again because I had some really neat tricks/traps that I abandoned for some reason. I'm going to try to be flashy but try to keep all my stupid risky habits out of the way. I just loved the way I used to play, and I'm gonna try to go back to that with my NEW competitive acquired skill and see how it mixes.

I'm going to be experimenting a lot with NAKAT tomorrow, entering that hyperbolic time chamber, let's GO! Then the smashfest this Saturday!
Be careful when you make posts like this. We don't need another "And that's the way the cookie crumbles" comic ;)

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
I'm trying to take all my vids from itunes into an mp4/mp3 player but I can't because itunes uses a specific type of file A4V that can only be played in itunes and quicktime, so how do I change the videos format so I can play it on my Sansa(Sandisk)????

WELP......!!!

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace
I'm trying to take all my vids from itunes into an mp4/mp3 player but I can't because itunes uses a specific type of file A4V that can only be played in itunes and quicktime, so how do I change the videos format so I can play it on my Sansa(Sandisk)????

WELP......!!!
>mp4/mp3 file to a video file
>mp3 file to a video file
>mp3 to a video

dude wut?

Also what is the exact file type you are looking to convert it to? like avi or flv?

Keitaro

CRAZY AS ****!!

Optional things to get your girl:
Bluetooth
engraved necklace from Things Remembered store
Forever 21 gift card
Pair of Uggs boots
Flat Screen TV
Camera

I pretty much just mentioned things that i got my gf lol.

Keitaro

Haha, was only $440 bucks :p The camera was $275. I don't know if you guys know but I used to have a full time job making $20 an hour while in school. Used to get $600 a week. Thats the main reason I went to a brawl tournament every weekend in 2008 lol! I never charged people for rides either unless it was far OOS like Maryland or CT.

Top Bottom