• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

L.O.F.- NJ Crew- Good **** at Apex NAKAT, False, and Pwii! LOF website is up!

NAKAT

Smash Champion
I def will Kush, I won't forget the next time I play up north.

Doesn't Yesina like black guys? My record with getting girls that like black guys is 4-0 Keitaro and its never hard really. You're making me wanna try for the challenge, but honestly I'm chillin atm.
*Yesenia, yea I'd like to see you try tbh lmao!
Lol well if a girl likes black guys, and my jokes/looks/game is better than average for a black guy, then the matchup becomes my Falco vs Nakat's Fox. AND WE ALL KNOW HOW THAT'S GONNA GO!!!!!

That's a two stock in my favor son :)
Keitaro beasting lol!

About to beat up the ninja eeddd halo squad, *****hs mad frrrraw
LMFAOOOOOOO
lmao, I hate you Oscar.
Jband took that DOUBLE LEAP!! Like he went tooo far lmao!! Good **** though Jband, thats a leap I don't think I'd ever take anytime soon ;D
wtf happened yo?
lmaooo hey man!! Unforseen events double your leap points. #$Chwagg.
***** she was still a grenadeeeeeeee!!!!!
http://cdnet.myxer.com/tn/c/9946502/big/?t=20110207115814

Oh you are officially a pedo now too. Like if you say I you aren't I am gonna smack you with a piece of chicken.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
dude that's ****, we needa wear leap of faith hoddies for apex. I 2nd what bleachigo said about the 3rd one lol. then our tag's in the back and fit a drill into that hoddie somehow and we're GOOD LOL!

jbandrew

Smash Lord
dude that's ****, we needa wear leap of faith hoddies for apex. I 2nd what bleachigo said about the 3rd one lol. then our tag's in the back and fit a drill into that hoddie somehow and we're GOOD LOL!
OMGGG a drill piercing the heavens.... OMGGGGG

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Keitaro with some troll as interview and making that money lolol, I died!

Obviously keitaro wants free money, free money wouldn't be free if ppl that actually played the game showed up lo...

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
lol, I'm guessing Skyrim is a really long game.

I'm going to download Skyward Princess when it comes out and maybe play it. Recently I've found Zelda games to be boring.

Top Bottom