• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

L.O.F.- NJ Crew- Good **** at Apex NAKAT, False, and Pwii! LOF website is up!

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Salem is pretty good lol... if he gets top 3 at concentrate, he's better than me at least D:, i think he's going get taken out by bleachigo/Keitaro and dabuz. Also Lol now that i remember that night at cot was sick even tho we got rapped lol

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
GJ everyone, I hopped on the stream and saw nakat taking atomsk to 3rd game on the ic ditto, I was like WTF LEGGOOOO!!!! But then i had to go eat :( Salem did pretty good but people are overrating him, he didn't beat any S tier players. He's quite good tho, mu experience played a big factor in my opinion, hands down shadow knew that mu perfectly and didn't fall for any gimmick.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
My original wording get is pretty well.
For now he's just a top wifi player. I can't say he'll truly be destructive yet since he has yet to deal with irl tourney pressure, but eventually he can be an amazing player. He does live in the hardest region in the world, but its mainly a handful of players that make it that way (M2K, Anti, ADHD, Nairo, Dabuz, Vinnie) with a couple others that are really beast too. I just think he can acheive that Nairo/Dabuz/Vinnie lvl eventually.
He was a little scared though. He told me all he has been practicing against was MK. But yeah he's ****.

As for the rest of us, I'm kinda happy we didn't do that well, because it'll give us more motivation to come back even stronger. Really want us all to make it outta pools at Apex. Thats the first goal.

I wish I played Salem. I'll get revenge for Bleachigo. Thats one matchup I'm very confident in.

Tony T

Smash Ace
I hope to face everyone here at apex.
They say a new year means new beginnings and I can see that in this crew, even without MK you guys are still awesome. Remember that!

:phone:

Keitaro

OMG THAT SOUNDS SO HYPE!!!

I swear I already made plans for this Saturday but I may be able to come by.

Regarding playing at school, I'm busy up until Wednesday :(

I spoke to Kush today and I may be dorming with him next semester. Which means us NJIT/Rutgers players may actually be able to play next semester lol.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Damn I'll even try to cancel my plans to make it out there... paranormal activity 3 is just TOO hype... omg. I'll see what I can do'z.

btw:

Bleachigo... learn to camp. Like omg you were going aggro on Salem and I was like *facepalm*. You can't approach against a good ZSS or else what happened to you happens. lol. I don't even play falco that much and my falco took him to last hit game 1. <_< I know you probably didn't care too much though

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
MAN FALSE WON'T EVEN INVITE THE SECRET CREWMEMBER TO THIS "MEETINGS"!!

I know what goes on in those meetings.
I saw the picture of those penguins....

Bee tee dubz!
Good stuff a C-trate Napoopy.

Keitaro

Yeah I was gonna ask about that Apex too. Well I live in the area so I know a lot of options which ill display here:

1. We stay at the old KTAR's hotel in 1 room for Friday and Saturday night totaling $80 dollars.

2. We stay at the old KTAR's hotel in 2 rooms for Friday and Saturday night totaling $160 dollars.

3. We stay at the Hyatt walking distance from the venue Friday and Saturday night totaling $1 million dollars.

4. Possible free housing at Keitaro's.

I don't know if I can house yet but if I can it'll be very tight as in the less people the better so I'm only willing to do it for our crew. Btw I live 7 mins from the venue.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Lmfao, that didn't contribute at all to the housing discussion Sergio!!

Also... NAKAT I am proud.
You've finally learned :']

Keitaro

Tbh, I'm pretty sure my parents won't mind us 6 staying over at all as long as Jband doesn't scream off the top of his lungs. I'm just keeping it strictly at that limit unless a sexy girl or 2 wants housing.

Also y'all gonna have to get here too.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Tbh, I'm pretty sure my parents won't mind us 6 staying over at all as long as Jband doesn't scream off the top of his lungs. I'm just keeping it strictly at that limit unless a sexy girl or 2 wants housing.

Also y'all gonna have to get here too.
Lmao. I won't scream I promise. I know I'm loud but I'll control myself. xDDD I gotta stop being so dominican lol

Keitaro

All ladies that come must pass the crew initiation process.

Could be a slap on the wrist, or us turning her into a vanilla frosted or cream filled doughnut. Give them a warning.

Also if they want to sleep in a bed they can. Ill just be in it too.

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace
All ladies that come must pass the crew initiation process.

Could be a slap on the wrist, or us turning her into a vanilla frosted or cream filled doughnut. Give them a warning.

Also if they want to sleep in a bed they can. Ill just be in it too.
I really hope I'm not reading what I think I' m reading.

As for Apex housing:

1. Go to Rutgers NB
2. Find Someone and ask for housing, offer some type of compensation like 25 dollars a night and promise not to take anything or even bother them.
3. ?????????
4. Profit.

Keitaro

That actually works well. I usually do that for nationals. I just ask people if I can stay at their hotel. Usually doesn't cost more than $10 a night.

Top Bottom