• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

L.O.F.- NJ Crew- Good **** at Apex NAKAT, False, and Pwii! LOF website is up!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Yep there is a tv here however it's hanging from the ceiling.

also @ pwii's pic WTF!?
Lol @ us both going to check at the same time and seeing each other in the elevator.

As I just said to Dr in person, the tv on the 4th floor is there but it has no volume buttons, won't power on, and a lot of people in the room. But I checked the 3rd floor and there are 3 tvs that I checked and they turn on plus have accessible ports for smash. They are HD but should be fine.

We should all plan something for Thursday :D I'm free from 2:30 to 4 that day and would like to play.

Keitaro

:( Are you available to play on campus Mondays or Tuesdays? I'm free on Monday from 1 to 2:30 and on Tuesday from 1:30 to 2:30. I always have my Wii in my car so if you are on campus we can go to the 3rd floor and play.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
:( Are you available to play on campus Mondays or Tuesdays? I'm free on Monday from 1 to 2:30 and on Tuesday from 1:30 to 2:30. I always have my Wii in my car so if you are on campus we can go to the 3rd floor and play.
we can play on mondays from 1 - 2 20.

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace
Lol @ us both going to check at the same time and seeing each other in the elevator.

As I just said to Dr in person, the tv on the 4th floor is there but it has no volume buttons, won't power on, and a lot of people in the room. But I checked the 3rd floor and there are 3 tvs that I checked and they turn on plus have accessible ports for smash. They are HD but should be fine.

We should all plan something for Thursday :D I'm free from 2:30 to 4 that day and would like to play.
Lol

anyways I'm free on Mondays and Tuesdays

Keitaro

I've been in the top 100 for the past year. I don't understand how I've still been there when I'm very inactive during the fall and spring semesters.

I wanna do good at Apex so I can stay up there and move up some spots.

Got 33rd at the last Apex and I moved up 25 spots lol!

Edit: Just looked and I placed the highest in the crew at the last Apex....

TIME TO DO IT AGAIN!!!

NAKAT

Smash Champion
I've been in the top 100 for the past year. I don't understand how I've still been there when I'm very inactive during the fall and spring semesters.

I wanna do good at Apex so I can stay up there and move up some spots.

Got 33rd at the last Apex and I moved up 25 spots lol!

Edit: Just looked and I placed the highest in the crew at the last Apex....

TIME TO DO IT AGAIN!!!
Ummmmm Nope!

jbandrew

Smash Lord
omgawwwww some character boards are stupid lmfao. I'm telling them that they're character either goes even or beats mine and they're still arguing when I just said they win!! Like stfu!! xDDD

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
Low-mid boards are all ******** besides yoshi.
I tried to deal with the falcon boards and they're ********.
Sonic boards only have maybe 4 people who do anything productive.
So that'd explain your difficulties if you're arguing with low mid or lower boards.

:phone:

Keitaro

Im on campus today but its the one day I don't have my Wii :/

@ Kush: Some guy from Wisconson was gonna pay me $40 to paint his controller so I was waiting for him to send it so I can paint your controller along with his own at the same time but damn he's taking forever. Been weeks. Said he was gonna mail it with one day shipping this Saturday so if it doesn't arrive today ill start painting your controller alone today.

As for the others with painted controllers, for best results don't throw them in your bag. Carry them around by hand. Being in your bookbag is the main way they get messed up.

After I master techniques on how to keep the controller from ever peeling you'll have to stick with and take care of those.

False your controller still giving you problems? Also im going to uipload that combow when I get home from school tonight.

Keitaro

Wow I forgot about everything in life I was supposed to do today lolol!! HORRIBLE!!! Well I'm about to stay up all night doing hw cause I didn't do that either but I should be uploading pics tomorrow along with replays. Sorry for the delays. Busy times plus I forget very easily.

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace
wow i forgot about everything in life i was supposed to do today lolol!! Horrible!!! Well i'm about to stay up all night doing hw cause i didn't do that either but i should be uploading pics tomorrow along with replays. Sorry for the delays. Busy times plus i forget very easily.
bring your wii so we can play

Keitaro

I can record and upload the vid now. It will be in 480 not widescreen though unless you want the replay yourself. Gonna hook up Wii and stuff now.

Kush when is your bday anyway?

Edit: Freaking comp wont register my capture card :/ ill try again in the morning.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
False you know what to doooo!! Upload that videoo lol. & oh man dude! Happy early birthday hanzhou

Keitaro

As long as you stick with it I'm happy. I've seen many many players take big breaks from the tourney scene and never really come back (Spam, Bum, Sizzle, Snakeee, Squall, etc) when they said they'll be back eventually. They'd do a one and done type of thing and pretty much quit smash altogether. Don't turn into them please :D

Top Bottom