• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

L.O.F.- NJ Crew- Good **** at Apex NAKAT, False, and Pwii! LOF website is up!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Btw guys, pretty sure mk will be banned after Apex. Just giving y'all the heads up.
yep
also if you are up to play/find a place to play where would that be?

I'm currently in the campus center by the game room.
I don't know of any places to play besides Kush's aka Hanzou's dorm and he's in class during the time we're free :/ Wish I dormed.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
What's the address of the Smashfest?
I'll prolly get to the Rutherford station around 5 or 6.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
mk banned. mk banned. mk mk mk banned. sing a song, mk banned. lalalala mk banneddd <3. Best song ever!!! MK's banned guys :)

jbandrew

Smash Lord
I can use Luigi now. & don't say Luigi's booty cuz without MK my Luigi pulls out the BS. xDD. aaaaaaaand Tyrell I think I found our Olimar cure. tty @ false's.

Keitaro

Thats what I used to think until Pierce said he has to switch off Marth to fight Lain. At least thats what I think happened.

Keitaro

Everyone in the crew is a threat to me, the mk ones are the biggest though. I'm training my snake hard again, watch out people.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Shoutouts to False and myself for being shocked at how awesome I played at the L.O.F. smashfest, especially in our MMs.

Also, shoutouts to my ear canals being clogged.

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace
Lucas ****s on ICs for some reason according to a few lucas mains and ICs mains i've talked to. I don't understand why though.
Prob cuz the ICs are all booty and should win the matchup easily.
I think lucas can absorb blizzard + his dsmash is annoying. Also PK fire/ dair probably desyncs them or something

UP smash for early nana kill? Is d tilt a safe option on Ics btw?

Top Bottom