• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

L.O.F.- NJ Crew- Good **** at Apex NAKAT, False, and Pwii! LOF website is up!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I apologize to False. Upon recent studying, asian parents must be more strict than my own lol!
My father woke me up today, on my birthday to attempt to see if I could do some Circuits class problems aka to be an annoying ****. Then he came yelling at me about how I cut the grass. Last time I spoke to him before this was Wednesday night in which he was yelling at me over the phone since I was stopping by my friend's bday party at midnight instead of studying, which I already did for 4 hours earlier that day. Last thing he said was "if you get a parking ticket, don't come home, EVAAA!!"

It gets even worse than that too in just this week, but everything is better now since when my father was screaming at me litterally an inch away from my face this morning my brother came out of his room and cursed them out which actually put some sense into my parents mind temporarily.

Basically I may have to take back my original quote I made above, and I may try to dorm this semester.

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
My father woke me up today, on my birthday to attempt to see if I could do some Circuits class problems aka to be an annoying ****. Then he came yelling at me about how I cut the grass. Last time I spoke to him before this was Wednesday night in which he was yelling at me over the phone since I was stopping by my friend's bday party at midnight instead of studying, which I already did for 4 hours earlier that day. Last thing he said was "if you get a parking ticket, don't come home, EVAAA!!"

It gets even worse than that too in just this week, but everything is better now since when my father was screaming at me litterally an inch away from my face this morning my brother came out of his room and cursed them out which actually put some sense into my parents mind temporarily.

Basically I may have to take back my original quote I made above, and I may try to dorm this semester.
My mom had me in a corner and held a knife to my throat when I was 15.
Also, I was kicked out of my house at midnight in shorts and a tank top last year, and I wasn't allowed to come back for a day. Went to my friend's house. Do I win yet?

Also, I felt really off-game today. I was getting wrecked by NAKAT and Jband today. Felt really frustrated and hazey. I need to get a Wii and step up my game.

FALSE HAS DECIDED.

WIFI TIME

NAKAT

Smash Champion
My mom had me in a corner and held a knife to my throat when I was 15.
Also, I was kicked out of my house at midnight in shorts and a tank top last year, and I wasn't allowed to come back for a day. Went to my friend's house. Do I win yet?

Also, I felt really off-game today. I was getting wrecked by NAKAT and Jband today. Felt really frustrated and hazey. I need to get a Wii and step up my game.

FALSE HAS DECIDED.

WIFI TIME
False if that is actually true that is so ****ed up man I feel bad for you.

On another awesome you are finally going to play wifi. You are going to get so good watch!

jbandrew

Smash Lord
False you better take wifi seriously and not quit after you lose a match or something. people on wifi are maaad good so like... take time to get used to it and tough it out. eventually you'll get used 2 it and it'll become fun lol.

Keitaro

I'm not surprised at anything parents do anymore. Unless they kill their child of course, which wouldn't make much sense.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Lol WTF at these stories, I thought my parents were annoying lol... Wow. Everytime time they try to get **** on me, I just ignore them, walk away, then they 4get after like a week, unless it was something serious.

Wifi ppl are garbs! Only remarkable ones are llod and Salem. U going tell me pug,zac and meroknight are good? Lol chimpack! That super Mario mc!! Raffi x, word soo good.

Apex is going be sooo big, like the world can end after that and I'd be aight
:phone:

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
I was studying some snakes and I found a weakness with r(a)zer (ANTI NAME SEARCH)

Jband, just go demon bird and you have a good shot at winning. He plays too aggro; that is definitely his kryptonite match up.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
I was studying some snakes and I found a weakness with r(a)zer (ANTI NAME SEARCH)

Jband, just go demon bird and you have a good shot at winning. He plays too aggro; that is definitely his kryptonite match up.
awesomee. demon penguin* fixed.

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace
I talked back to my mom for like 2 hours; I was not letting her get the upper hand on anything and I was frustrating her soooo bad.
WTF? Yeah you totally have it worst than irish parents.

The worst thing my parents ever did to me was yell at me for not getting 100%. The kept asking me where the other 1% was.
the actual worst thing that my parents did was pushed me into my own vomit, because I lied to them about something, but w/e.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
WTF? Yeah you totally have it worst than irish parents.

The worst thing my parents ever did to me was yell at me for not getting 100%. The kept asking me where the other 1% was.
the actual worst thing that my parents did was pushed me into my own vomit, because I lied to them about something, but w/e.
His parents know kung fu. GG's.

:phone:

Keitaro

Not this Saturday but the next one I'm free to do stuff. Gotta check to see if there's any tournies first.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Real quick, since I'm going to Apex, does anyone in this crew wish to team with me for Brawl dubz?

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
change my mains to MK-PIT lol, my gnw put in some decent work in ladder so i got some points now, about to come back 1 day before ladder ends and get that top 64 real quick lol get my *** in bracket.

Also Jband stop being a wifi guru, has some ridiculous streak lol like 40-1 wtf lmao.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
MK's ban is becoming more realistic every day.. at this point there is a very high chance that it will happen.

Start picking up 2nd's guys.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Already did, don't u c my gnw boding ladder dawg? and my pit. Also jband accept my wifi challenges and lets friendly mk vs snake, I need that lol, ima get bodied at first, but then ima body. GET ON THAT. also let's house together for apex

Top Bottom