• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

L.O.F.- NJ Crew- Good **** at Apex NAKAT, False, and Pwii! LOF website is up!

NAKAT

Smash Champion
I am not changing anyone to characters that they are never going to bother using in bracket >_>. Oscar I need to see that Pit/Gnw in tournament my mans. Jband mains everyone so like you never have to question him lol. Apex party we in there!

jbandrew

Smash Lord
marth mains are getting really good against snake.

d3/wario and super smart/campy tl's kind of beat out snake.
I don't think Wario beats out Snake. I think its even or maybe slightly in snakes favor. TL does beat snake imo. Or @ least even. D3 is debateable, depends how good the D3 is and how much snake knows the mu/doesnt get grabbed.

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace
I don't think Wario beats out Snake. I think its even or maybe slightly in snakes favor. TL does beat snake imo. Or @ least even. D3 is debateable, depends how good the D3 is and how much snake knows the mu/doesnt get grabbed.
I think the MU for wario is 50/50 or it's very close to even like 45/55

D3 is probably like ICs, don't get grabbed and you'll be fine.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Mah highschool boys, what colleges are u all looking to? I know my safe options but I RLLY WANT TO try for nyu but i need raise by sat score about 100 points, I GOT THIS

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
All those schools have smashers you already know! I heard Rutgers is party city but then **** get tough in classes lol. I'm a wifi Guru now, that **** was easy, I was getting bodied at first but then I was like then I played hella friendlies with Dacroblaze, i learned wifi what up lol.

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace
I would not take mathematics or chem or physics at njit lmfao thats death unless you wanna have no life come to njit lol plus I swear njit barely helps you pay for school real talk. You'd prolly get more aid at a different school for those majors.
Iknowthatfeelaboutfiniacalaid.jpg + public schools really don't offer aid because their tuition is already low, compared to private schools.

Most schools really don't give you too much as it is but usually intuitions of tech. are really good places for CS, Physics, Chem, mathematics, engineering or any other hard science major besides bio.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I usually team with Xzax for nationals but I dunno yet.

I'm free to play Thursday from 1 to 2:20. I can bring my Wii but the TV is a problem.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
lol Dr. Brawl I actually missed the last 2 psych classes and jst go to recitation. Sorry xD. Whens our next quiz for psych btw? & I can play wednesday and Friday. Thurs is STACKED for me.

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace
lol Dr. Brawl I actually missed the last 2 psych classes and jst go to recitation. Sorry xD. Whens our next quiz for psych btw? & I can play wednesday and Friday. Thurs is STACKED for me.
October 4th modules 1-7. It's really not that hard, the first section is all common sense stuff, and then the second part is the nervous system and the sections of the brain.

I can play weds after 11:30 to 2:30 , thurs 1:00- 3:00, and friday 1:00- 3:50.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Give me a definite time and place, and what time it's ending, and I'll see if I can make it after Fatality 2.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Wow, I could actually make like half of that if I get KOed of the Fatality 1v1
bracket quick.

I would be at the Rutherford NJT station, so when I get there, could
someone from the fest come pick me up?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Keitaro if you are up to play tomorrow let me know. I mean I could bring a TV, but I don't how weird that would look carrying it all the way from rutgers to njit.
Nah don't bring your tv, that would be kinda crazy.

Btw do you drive?

Top Bottom