• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

L.O.F.- NJ Crew- Good **** at Apex NAKAT, False, and Pwii! LOF website is up!

jbandrew

Smash Lord
lol NAKAT's just being a silly nilly. And False and I still need a ride for concentrate, so if you know anyone with open car spots whos able to get us, hook us up.!!

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Ya'll *****es better prepare for Concentrate. And Pwii better be preparing for LSC.
Don't worry I gotcha, Ima be on wifi today and start practicing today , practice up since I live in the middle of nowhere XD, you really do need a car here.

Yo, I'm here to take that leap!

LOL this was funnier than it should had been wtf lol

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
MY BOYS!!!!

We need to step it up!!!! We beasted at Pray and Trade but our placing have been outta top 5 ever since. We gotta change that. If we truely wanna wreck **** at Apex we gotta take that Leap onto the next level. As its looking right now we'll have trouble making it outta pools 0_o

This shall begin with either myself, Bleachigo, False, or Jband taking top 5 at Concentrate and Pwii getting into top 8 at a Texas tourney. We'll do this one step at a time.

Stare at the pic of the Penguin guys. We NEED to be doing that.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
DON'T BRING UP DARK FALCO'S NAME!!!
he beat me at that one KTAR I entered :[
Still secretly hate him
ha, not really xD

Just make the penguin your mascot already.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
I 2nd Keitaro's statement! TIME TO GO FULL FORCE!! PULLING EDUCATED LEAPS, NO UMBRELLA, NO PLASTIC BAGS, JUST RAW DOG RAAAPE!! (lmao i got a little too excited there)

Keitaro

Yes jumping off a glacier into water to catch fish to feed my young will greatly improve my smash skills :troll:
lol, ACTUALLY, as you can clearly see in the pic here:

The Penguin saw the oncoming battle going on at the bottom of the glacier with the 10 Lions teamed up with the 5 forest bears attacking the village people of Anartica. And although his wife had a gun to her head on top of the glacier, he took that leap towards the lions to save the village people because taking that LEAP > your wife.

Anyone who doesn't see that scenario from the pic the moment they see it is clearly uneducated. I'm sure all the LOF members saw this scenario immediately.

Keitaro

Bleachigo make sure you attempt to take off days for Apex starting now. The earlier the better is what I realized from my jobs. Also good stuff landing that job. You guys are growing up *sniff*

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Ima step it up, I just need to practice ****, I only get to play brawl once every 2 weeks, once a week if I'm lucky :_:!!! LSC is going be a type ktar but down here, like 80 people + 500 bonus pot, Socal +Texas, I def plan on going hard for that one.
I log into wifi and ask jband for friendlies but he's always doing the most random friendlies acting like he's about to learn something crucial, I asked dabuz the other day and said he didn't want to give me any olimar practice after LCS lol.

Anyone suggest ways to practice without people besides wifi? I already do wifi anyways lol, not like I got much of a choice anyways, gotta work with what I have, IMA PULL THROUGH THO, no worries.

Proof:

Message to Jbandrew: *****h
FK1: game anyone?
Bizkit: oya the Skype stuff
ven: ladder me then
-fLoWW The Novice Wolf Main- left the room.
ven left the room.
ven joined the room.
-fLoWW The Novice Wolf Main- joined the room.
Rayquaza07: whoever team with me we red
Maize-kun: Of course Bizkit unless oyu forgotten >_>
Nairo left the room.
SomaCruz left the room.
Maize-kun: Yay ;D
Legit: 1200+
Maize-kun: gahh
diddy sage of the south: ur green ay
Jbandrew: pwii im 2v2ing
diddy sage of the south: ray
Maize-kun: the glith chat box thingy
Maize-kun: X_X
-H- left the room.
pwii: OMG LOOL
- B r o k e n Z o a - joined the room.
pwii: I just posted about this anyway

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace
The Penguin saw the oncoming battle going on at the bottom of the glacier with the 10 Lions teamed up with the 5 forest bears attacking the village people of Anartica. And although his wife had a gun to her head on top of the glacier, he took that leap towards the lions to save the village people because taking that LEAP > your wife.

Anyone who doesn't see that scenario from the pic the moment they see it is clearly uneducated. I'm sure all the LOF members saw this scenario immediately.
Oh word? This needs to be the plot for happy feet two.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
lmao oscar u always catch me when im playing though!! U can never catch me when im waiting for someone to friendly can you? D: had to be the mexican :).

NAKAT

Smash Champion
lol, ACTUALLY, as you can clearly see in the pic here:

LMFAO That is most def what I see!

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I say "Nay" to Salem joining the crew. Not unless he two stocks False twice or something.

Wyatt get's in, cuz he my bro and False is bad at being the only gay kid in the crew.

I HATE FALSE. -_- (<----- that's his face cuz he's chinese)

Keitaro

We haven't even met Salem yet. ADHD is cool but I don't know how he feels about our crew and I don't want it to be like ZB where it was ZB + ADHD. We are closer to ADHD's lvl than ZB was though. I'm basically 50/50 on ADHD.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Ummm... i didnt even know ADHD was trying to join? Idk. I wouldn't think he's serious about it. And I say we give salem a chance ... we haven't met the kid... and how do you know he wants to join us anyway? lmfao.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
I didn't know with ADHD wanted to join either I am kind of iffy about it too. Salem on the other hand......wut?

ADHD- ADHD is a good guy and would be an awesome addition skill wise to the crew, but he hardly talks :(. We are all generally goofy guys that always end up yelling and having a good time. Last crew fest we had ADHD just....went to sleep :(. Lets have another crewfest and invite him over, see how things go. I'd like to get to know him more, personally.

Salem- Who is he? Also how do we know he'll continue to play and go to offline events? I'd like to meet him, but like.....as of now "derp".

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
I say "Nay" to Salem joining the crew. Not unless he two stocks False twice or something.

Wyatt get's in, cuz he my bro and False is bad at being the only gay kid in the crew.

I HATE FALSE. -_- (<----- that's his face cuz he's chinese)
LOL, I died at this entire post.

We haven't even met Salem yet. ADHD is cool but I don't know how he feels about our crew and I don't want it to be like ZB where it was ZB + ADHD. We are closer to ADHD's lvl than ZB was though. I'm basically 50/50 on ADHD.
This, Like we are all bros, ADHD is a cold as *****h.
2 requirements to join are :

SWAG
Brotherhood love

I'm not going lie tho.. adhd has been stepping up his swag big time lmao, but I don't c him taking it seriously, he doesn't attach to ppl . He's funny, cool and all but to be in this crew, u gotta be a BRO. I'm split about it, but give him a chance anyway.

Ummm... i didnt even know ADHD was trying to join? Idk. I wouldn't think he's serious about it. And I say we give salem a chance ... we haven't met the kid... and how do you know he wants to join us anyway? lmfao.

THIS.
I didn't know with ADHD wanted to join either I am kind of iffy about it too. Salem on the other hand......wut?

ADHD- ADHD is a good guy and would be an awesome addition skill wise to the crew, but he hardly talks :(. We are all generally goofy guys that always end up yelling and having a good time. Last crew fest we had ADHD just....went to sleep :(. Lets have another crewfest and invite him over, see how things go. I'd like to get to know him more, personally.

Salem- Who is he? Also how do we know he'll continue to play and go to offline events? I'd like to meet him, but like.....as of now "derp".
2nd what u said about ADHD. Also Salem is wifi player, prob one the best if not the best next to LLOD. umm We don't even know him, I only know him from online play and from that little impression, he barely talks XD. I don't know how he is offline but definitely welcome him into the offline community, there is no way to predict weather he's going to attend more than concentrate, I guess it'd be fair to give him a chance kinda like how we did we false, we saw potential, false was holding up some swag, so we invited him and fitted in perfectly, def give him a shot.

lmao, were my guesses right Keitaro?

ME AND WYATT ARE BROS.

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
I'm only getting better and now that I'm wifi-ing every night with Jband I'm sure my skill will only progress faster. We're gonna **** concentrate, we got dis jband.<33

Also NAKAT remember when I first played with you guys I was quiet as a brick too? It's just that I haven't been able to warm up to you guys just yet cause I just met all of you. I'm sure if ADHD got to know us and played with us more he'd become like us too. :DD

Random sentence insertion here stating that Sergio is indeed an ayussclown

As for Salem let's try him out! As someone who wanted to join a crew by trying out I have no problem with letting him play with us a couple times. Let's gauge his skill level and measure his capacity and we can decide from there. :DD

Top Bottom