• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

L.O.F.- NJ Crew- Good **** at Apex NAKAT, False, and Pwii! LOF website is up!

jbandrew

Smash Lord
o.o Tyrell did you post my wins for me? Because I promise you I did not post my wins... lmfao. The heavens were watching over me.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
it's the panelist's job to find ur wins anyways lol, if u clicked " I attendned this trney" in all is brawl for everything u went to, u don't have to report ur wins.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
where we playin at this saturday guys. time to get some leaps in
:O word? whats going onnnnn why is everybody coming to this smashfesttt!!! lol hype tho if this is true

edit: Kingtoon if you're serious about this PM me and I'll give you the details.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
lol yea i was jk about that post but i would lik to come down and play wit u guys sometime. i cant tomorrow cause i got a job interview. maybe next crewfest

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I might watch it. For now I'm on Bleach and one of my old favs is back after 10 years and remade to closely follow the manga! Hunter x Hunter! Makers of Yu yu Hakusho btw! Starting to watch that now.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Feel like I leveled up with all of my characters. Played all night, really fun even though there were like 3 of us in attendance from the crew. Props to Troncat, RJ, and Ish for coming as well. False and Bleach da bess :)!

Keitaro

So when is Yesina taking that Leap to join the crew? If its Friday I'll cancel my plans and come.

Actually I need my boy Pwii to be there when she gets initiated. Lets wait till he's back for Apex.

Keitaro

I def will Kush, I won't forget the next time I play up north.

Doesn't Yesina like black guys? My record with getting girls that like black guys is 4-0 Keitaro and its never hard really. You're making me wanna try for the challenge, but honestly I'm chillin atm.

Keitaro

Lol well if a girl likes black guys, and my jokes/looks/game is better than average for a black guy, then the matchup becomes my Falco vs Nakat's Fox. AND WE ALL KNOW HOW THAT'S GONNA GO!!!!!

Keitaro

Jband took that DOUBLE LEAP!! Like he went tooo far lmao!! Good **** though Jband, thats a leap I don't think I'd ever take anytime soon ;D

Top Bottom